Volleyball is an interesting sport with power, speed, and agility as its components. The ball comes out from the other side of the net pretty quickly demanding quick and fast movement from the players. Thus it is important to choose an appropriate shoe that helps players give their best shot in the game. Especially hitters should choose their shoes wisely as it should have the best cushioning systems to support their hits and jumps. Hitters should ensure that the volleyball shoes that they pick up have ambient cushioning for ankle support. We have made your search simple by picking the best volleyball shoes for hitters from the leading brands for our readers, to help them in their quick shoe choice.
Table of Contents
List of Best Volleyball Shoes for Hitters
|Top 7 Volleyball Shoes For Hitters||Editor Score||Price|
|#1. ASICS Women’s Gel-Rocket 9 Volleyball Shoes||9.7/10||Check Price Here|
|#2. ASICS Men’s Netburner Ballistic FF MT Shoes||9.6/10||Check Price Here|
|#3. Adidas Performance Men’s Ligra 4 Volleyball Shoes||9.4/10||Check Price Here|
|#4. Nike Women’s Air Zoom Hyperace Shoes||9.2/10||Check Price Here|
|#5. Mizuno Women’s Wave Hurricane 3 Volleyball Shoes||9.2/10||Check Price Here|
|#6. Mizuno Women’s Wave Bolt 5 Volleyball Shoes||9.1/10||Check Price Here|
|#7. ASICS Women’s Gel-Netburner Ballistic Shoes||9.4/10||Check Price Here|
Check out: Best Volleyball Shoes for Beginners
Top 7 Best Volleyball Shoes For Hitters
This is an excellent fabric-based volleyball court that takes the performance of the hitters in the court to the next level. This shoe is an eye turner and will cushion even the most difficult moves of the players on the court. You would love its lightweight mesh uppers, along with synthetic overlays that are carefully structured to render exceptional comfort and support. Its molded EVA midsole helps in enhancing the cushioning effects of the shoe and renders it with superior shock absorption features.
The shoe features a foam-padded collar and tongue and also has a breathable mesh lining and cushioning footbed to deal with the additional cushioning required for jumps and leaps. The breathable mesh at the footbed with cushions helps in rendering additional support and cushioning for the foot. The shoes are designed with Trusstic technology and thus these are some of the lightweight pairs of shoes without compromising on the quality and structural integrity of the shoes. Yet another best part of this volleyball shoe is its rear and forefoot gel cushioning system that renders superior shock absorption.
- Foam padded collar and tongue.
- Features a traditional lacing closure for rendering an optimal fit.
- Its gum rubber outsole renders exceptional traction for the volleyball court.
- These shoes are predominantly designed to be used indoors.
The Net burner is surely a reliable game-changer in the volleyball court that escalates the performance of the players to great levels. These shoes are a combination of synthetic and mesh material and also features a rubber sole for efficient traction against the court. The shoe features a rearfoot and forefoot gel technology cushioning system that helps in attenuating shock during both the toe-off and impact phases. The shoe also allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transition through the gait cycle. The NC rubber outsole of the shoes contains more natural rubber content than traditional solid rubber, resulting in enhanced traction on all court surfaces.
The ortholite sockliner of these shoes helps in efficient moisture management and helps the players to enjoy long hours of the game without any sweat and moisture. The sockliner can also be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic. These volleyball shoes feature flyte foam midsole technology that provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness irrespective of the distance. As these shoes make use of organic super fibers, it reduces packing out that generally happens with shoes that are made of soft and low-density foams.
- Flytefoam technology midsole render extra bounce and lightweight feeling
- The superior grip is a stand-by feature of this volleyball shoe.
- Its strong rubber enhances performance while making quick jumps and turns.
- Narrow toe-box that leaves the pinky toe blistered.
- The shoes look great but it is super tight.
The Adidas performance men’s Ligra 4 volleyball shoe is indeed a do-it-all indoor shoe that is built for almost all court surfaces. The shoe features a breathable mesh and synthetic upper and these volleyball shoes also feature a durable adiwear outsole. The shoes are made of 100% synthetic material and are manufactured with an imported rubber sole. The footwear features an air mesh upper for maximum ventilation and features a synthetic overlay for rendering strategic support. The synthetic overlays of these shoes add to its support and durability while construction.
These shoes feature a sturdy rubber sole that helps in rendering extreme traction against the court surface. Being extremely lightweight shoes for women, they help you to excel in a range of indoor games such as badminton, volleyball, squash, etc. The midsoles of these shoes are well-cushioned and thus you stay on your toes, extremely alert throughout the game. The shoe features a breathable air mesh that enhances ventilation and breathability to many folds. The Synthetic leather outlay and reinforced loopholes to add stability to the shoes. The EVA midsole of the shoes renders amazing cushioning and ample rebound properties.
- Features a breathable mesh upper layer for exceptional stability.
- Renders a lot of lateral support for the game
- Adiwear outsole renders ultimate high wear durability.
- The shoes are slightly smaller for size. Check the appropriate size before buying.
The Nike Women’s Air zoom hyperace has been designed for play in indoor hard courts and helps the women volleyball players to keep the game light and fast on their feet. The shoes also feature a breathable mesh and responsive cushioning to support the diverse jumps and leaps in the game. The lightweight mesh helps the players to keep their feet cool when the volleyball game heats up.
These volleyball shoes create a durable cage around the heel to provide powerful support and stability for the players. The rubber sole of these shoes deliver expert ground-gripping traction and also adds to the stability of the shoes on hard courts. The foam midsole of these shoes renders soft comfort for the players and the low-profile Nike zoon air cushioning renders lightweight responsiveness for super-soft landing during the game.
These volleyball shoes are designed for expert action on hard courts and these shoes help the players to stay light and fast on their feet. They also come with breathable uppers and responsive cushioning and is available in white and university red color combination.
- This volleyball shoe renders stable support and responsive cushioning for the players.
- The hyperace is super comfortable with ample cushioning and ankle support.
- The shoes run small and are not for those with a wide foot.
- The shoes are slightly narrow at the toe box.
The Wave Hurricane 3 volleyball shoes offer the best lateral stability for players, which is required for very quick movements during the volleyball game. Being a durable and affordable shoe, this is ideal for volleyball players and teams both during their practice sessions and during competitive tournaments. These volleyball shoes from Mizuno are made from 100% synthetic material and features a synthetic sole. The shaft of these shoes measures approximately a low top from the arch.
The uppers of these sports shoes feature air mesh with synthetic overlays for ambient ventilation. The dynamotion fit and non-marking outsole of these shoes make them excellent indoor and outdoor game shoes. These game shoes are extremely lightweight and weigh only 8.6 oz. They also feature a padded tongue and collar for additional support. The centralized lace-up closure of these sports shoes also helps in a secure and adjusting fit for the volleyball players. These shoes from the Mizuno brand feature a new upper design and a removable sockliner. It features a comfortable cushion and is indeed an excellent shoe for newbies.
- Extremely lightweight shoe that helps in quick movements.
- Its wave technology renders high impact shock absorption and stability
- Lightweight shoes with soft cushioning.
- The shoes run small and are narrow.
The Wave Bolt 5 is indeed a true workhorse volleyball shoe in Mizuno’s line. These shoes are indeed a premium option for volleyball players of all skill levels and ages. This is the apt shoe for explosive power in the game. Being a classic shoe for true hitters, these shoes are constructed with a mesh upper. Thus players can enjoy the superior feel, comfort, and tremendous breathability when the game is on. The parallel wave plate technology of these shoes is ambient in creating lateral stability for players and helps them to make quick movements in the court, during the gameplay.
These volleyball shoes are indeed lightweight and feature a snug fit. These shoes are ideal for defensive players and pin hitters and help the players to stay light on their feet. The air mesh uppers of these shoes render excellent breathability, comfort, and superior feel. The Dynamotion groove on these shoes enhances agility and flexibility and also keeps the forefoot instability to a minimum. The intercooler ventilation system of these shoes decreases humidity and heat build-up inside the shoe during the game.
- Its sensor point suspension system helps in connecting the wave plate to the ground, to enhance traction and stability.
- The dura shield layers protect the toe from friction against the floor.
- It is important to be size-specific while choosing these shoes.
This is a perfect volleyball shoe for club and college teams. This Net Burner Ballistic shoe features a signature rearfoot and forefoot gel cushioning system for ambient shock attenuation. Its midfoot trusstic system technology enhances stability and support while its quarter panel brace wraps around the foot securely for additional support. This is also an expert shoe that renders ambient support during side to side movements.
The shoes are made from synthetic material and feature a rubber sole, with its shaft measuring approximately low top from the arch. The rubber outsole component of these shoes contains more natural rubber content than shoes with traditional solid rubber. Thus these shoes render the best traction of different court surfaces. The shoes also have a rearfoot and forefoot gel cushioning system to attenuate shock during the impact and toe-off phases. The fluid ride midsole renders the ultimate combination of cushioning and bounce-back properties for the shoes with reduced weight and excellent durability.
- The trusstic system technology reduces the weight of the sole unit
- Gel cushioning supports the different gait cycle.
- The shoe runs a little narrow.
- The shoes are hard to break in.
Must Read: Volleyball Rules: How to Play Volleyball?
Important Points to Keep in Mind While Buying Volleyball Shoes for Hitters
Several brands offer volleyball shoes for hitters to help them take their game to a new level. But buyers have to very careful while choosing their volleyball shoes and look for the following features in their footwear.
- Choose volleyball shoes that have gum rubber on their sole material. Gum rubber has many advantages over synthetic material and it renders better traction on smooth court surfaces.
- Let the sole of the shoes be of non-marking type. This will ensure that the shoes do not leave a mark on their floor, and will also render expert protection for the floor.
- Make sure the upper portion of the shoes is crafted from a mesh material so that they are lightweight and are highly breathable.
- Make sure that the shoes have the structure and stability to support lateral movements to add to the comfort of the players.
- The midsole of the shoes should be able to support the ball of the foot, to help in lateral movements, and to render expert stability for the players. For this reason, these shoes are built with gel, while others use foam or air.
- The soles of the volleyball shoes are softer than athletic shoes, and thus it is important to not wear them outside the court.
Volleyball players should look for the above-mentioned features in their shoes and ensure that it fits them snugly and not too tight. We hope our guide helps you in picking up the best footwear for your game.