Tennis is a sport that renders an excellent workout for the entire body. Tennis players need to be constantly moving throughout the ground to take the volleys and complete the rally. The foot has to be in constant motion and those who lack arch support and plantar fasciitis need to look for specialized shoes to play the tennis game without any trouble. We have made your choice simple by listing the best tennis shoes for plantar fasciitis here.
Table of Contents
- List of Best Tennis Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
- Top 7 Best Tennis Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
- How to Choose a Tennis Shoe if You Have Plantar Fasciitis?
List of Best Tennis Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
|Top 7 Tennis Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis||Editor Rating||Price|
|#1. New Balance Men’s 806 V1 Tennis Shoes||9.3/10||Check Price Here|
|#2. Gravity Defyer Proven Pain Relief Women’s Shoes||9.2/10||Check Price Here|
|#3. Adidas Men’s Barricade 2018 Tennis Shoes||9.4/10||Check Price Here|
|#4. ASICS Women’s Gel-Nimbus 20 Shoes||9.4/10||Check Price Here|
|#5. New Balance Women’s Sneaker US 990 V4||9.2/10||Check Price Here|
|#6. Prince Women’s T22 Tennis Shoes||9.4/10||Check Price Here|
|#7. Vionic Men’s Walker Tennis Shoes||8.9/10||Check Price Here|
Check out: Best Tennis Shoes for Flat Feet
Top 7 Best Tennis Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
This is an expert tennis shoe for players who suffer from Plantar Fasciitis. These shoes are featured with superior stability and support and are made of 90% leather and 10% synthetic material. The best features of these shoes are that they feature a rubber sole and Abzorb cushioning and thus feature tremendous breathability. The shoes also feature a C-CAP midsole and a lightning dry liner. This is indeed an expert tennis shoe for players who suffer from flat foot and plantar fasciitis and still look for superior support and stability for playing the game.
These shoes render ultimate on-court stability and support and feature its patent roll-bar technology. Thus you can expect unrivaled motion control in these shoes, as they are made lighter and stylish than ever before. These tennis shoes feature a full-grain leather upper and feature a 10 mm drop approximately. Its herringbone outsole allows enhanced traction for lateral motion and quick pivoting.
It’s lightning dry moisture-wicking feature helps to keep the feet dry and comfortable at all times. Its non-marking outsole and revised material toe tips help to prevent toe drag and are ideal companions for tennis players who suffer plantar fasciitis.
- Excellent shoe for tennis players looking for stability and support
- Their rollbars render great support for the arch and plantar fasciitis support.
- These shoes are not for people with wide feet.
These are proven pain relief shoes that render great support for pain in the heel, foot, and for those who suffer from Plantar Fasciitis. These shoes are crafted with fabric and synthetic material and they feature a VersoShock Technology and patented spring system. Thus, they are good enough in absorbing shock from the ground and can convert them into renewed positive energy. Its seamless interiors are great for those who have sensitive feet and for those who suffer diabetic neuropathy, to prevent irritation on the foot.
The removable insoles of these shoes are good enough to accommodate a custom orthotic support inside the shoes. These shoes feature a rocker sole at the front along with tremendous support on the mid-foot to prevent and relieve plantar fasciitis. These shoes also feature adds depth and roomy toe for bunions, diabetes, and for those who prefer additional wiggle room, to accommodate removable insoles.
The versoshock technology of these shoes is proven to relieve pain clinically. They offer excellent comfort and support for more than eight hours, especially for those who have to stand all day and play the game for a long period.
- Extremely working pain reliving shoes for women
- Clinically proven to relieve pain through VersoShock Technology
- Recommended for those who suffer arthritis, plantar fasciitis, diabetes, etc.
- It is important to buy them at least half a size larger to accommodate the foot.
This is one of the best shoes for tennis players who suffer plantar fasciitis. This is indeed an excellent shoe that has a rubber sole and the shaft of this shoe measures approximately low top from its arch. The shoe features a seamless forged mesh upper that is designed with tremendous areas of support to keep the arch of the foot calm. The stretch of the shoes renders a custom fit that is capable of adapting to every move.
The soft and stretching tongue of the shoes ensures a comfortable fit. The shoe also features a bootee construction for a snug fit. The Adiprene+ layer in the forefoot of these shoes helps in maintaining excellent propulsion and efficiency. The Abrasion-resistant Adituff layer wraps around the toe and the medial forefoot of the shoes helps in protecting against foot drag that occurs during serves. Those who suffer from plantar fasciitis can benefit from these shoes during serves, volleys, and even while performing extreme lateral movements in the tennis game.
The Geofit construction of the shoes ensures an anatomical fit and comfort and its Ghillie system at the top of lacing renders the players a locked-down fit. The Barricade chassis helps with stability and support in the forefoot and the adiprene layer under the heel renders superior cushioning upon impact. The Adiwear 6 outsoles render the ultimate durability for these shoes as well.
- The seamless uppers of the shoes flex with the foot.
- The Geofit padding renders a comfortable fit.
- The Barricade chassis adds stability in the midfoot rendering support for all twist and lunge movements.
- The lacing zone is quite low on the shoe and thus it is important to place them in a particular way to prevent the instep from getting hurt.
These are perfect tennis shoes that render tremendous arch support. They are a combination of textile and synthetic material and they feature a rubber sole. These shoes feature a patented Flytefoam midsole technology that helps with tremendous bounce back and responsiveness, irrespective of the distance that one needs to cover. As these shoes make use of organic super fibers, they help in reducing packing out, which regularly happens with shoes of soft and low-density foams.
The FluidRide midsole of these shoes renders the ultimate combination of cushioning and bounce-back properties. These shoes are also known for their low-weight and exceptional durability features. The shoes are packed with the revolutionary Flytefoam cushioning, fluid ride technology in the midsole, and a discreet eyelet construction. Its gradient fluid fit technology adapts to the natural motion of the foot, whereas its 3-D printed overlays render additional support for a trendy and a customized fit. Thus with the help of these shoes, you can be playing your tennis game for hours.
- Helps with a smooth and comfortable playing experience with the flyte foam technology and forefoot gel technology
- The shoe helps with shock attenuation with its gel technology and thus allows movement in multiple planes.
- Its fluid fit uppers feature a multi-directional stretch mesh that adapts to the foot, creating a customized glove fit.
- Some players feel that these shoes have a narrow toe box and very less cushioning.
The composition of these tennis shoes sounds pretty interesting. It is made of 75% pigskin and 25% mesh. These shoes have a rubber sole and their shaft measures approximately low top from their arch. The most interesting feature of these shoes is their ENCAP midsole technology that renders tremendous support and maximum durability. The ENCAP polyurethane ring with ethylene-vinyl acetate core in the heel of the shoes helps in rendering tremendous support for plantar fasciitis in the foot. Tennis players also benefit from the dual-density collar foam of these tennis shoes.
These tennis shoes are recommended by a podiatrist for tennis players who suffer from plantar fasciitis and Morton’s neuroma. These shoes also go great with power step insoles. New Balance is a big name in sneakers and is created for those tennis players who are driven by their passion. The brand elevates sports and drives a meaningful change in tennis communities all over the world.
The shoes feature a 12 mm drop owing to the variations created in the manufacturing and development process. The shoes feature a blown rubber outsole, dual-density collar foam, and its Encap PU ring feature an Ethyl Vinyl Acetate core.
- Its Encap midsole technology provides maximum support and durability.
- Features a breathable upper made of pigskin
- The dual-density collar foam and encap midsole technology enhance the efficacy of these shoes.
- The shoes offer a perfect combination of stability and cushioning.
- The shoes are narrow and its arch is high.
The NEW T22 Tennis shoes from Prince Brand is an excellent advancement of the T10 and carries all the execution components of its antecedents.
These shoes render excellent ventilation, rendering the bolster and sturdiness of an expert tennis shoe. The T22 sneakers offer the strength and support of the exemplary T10 style and also includes the best ventilation, that a tennis shoe can render.
The TPU forefoot lashes of these tennis shoes render excellent steadiness and the RASH toe top offers scraped area assurance for the players. The shock attenuating sole has great padding and is capable of retaining effect to a great extent. The midsole of these shoes is made of EVA foam and the outsole of these shoes is made of rubber. The upper material of these shoes is of synthetic material. Its wishbone shank helps in enhancing the midfoot stability to many folds.
- This update shoes from Prince are lighter and more breathable.
- They are loaded with tremendous support and durability and comes with a durability warranty for 6 months.
- Features PRC 1000 outsole for exceptional durability.
- The shoe has a narrow toe box and a longer break-in time.
- Users may have to order a shoe that is a half size larger.
These tennis shoes feature a leather or a suede upper. It features a removable textile-covered EVA footbed and has a 5” elevation. You will enjoy a smooth transition while serving and playing the tennis game.
The shoes feature a durable rubber outsole and have holes on both sides, to let the leg odor to escape. These shoes have also received the American Podiatric Medical Association seal of acceptance. These sneakers feature a dual-density EVA technology and a leather and suede uppers to render the maximum stability.
The shoes, its uppers, outsole, and its footbed are designed by leading podiatrists. This technology is built into every pair of Vionic sandals, active shoes, flats, and slippers that thus helps in promoting excellent stability. These active tennis shoes from Vionic features Active Motion System Technology. It combines orthotics that are designed by a podiatrist and features a flexible and cushioned outsole. These shoes also come with a cushioned outsole and a lightweight and breathable uppers.
- This is one of the best shoes that render tremendous support for work, play, and everyday activities.
- The shoes feature full-grain water-resistant leather that comes with contrasting overlays.
- Its cushioned tongue and collar come with traditional lacing for a customized and comfortable fit.
- Features moisture-wicking mesh lining with PU foam base to reduce friction.
- The shoe will not support any orthotic device as it already has built-in support.
Must Read: Tennis Rules: How to Play Tennis?
How to Choose a Tennis Shoe if You Have Plantar Fasciitis?
Tennis players who have plantar fasciitis should look for support and comfort in their shoes. They have to look for
- Arch and heel support
- Expert cushioning in the footwear
- The shoes should render additional rigidity in the sole
- Offers expert cushioning in the mid-foot
- Should feature a firm heel counter
- The shoes should offer a soft impact upon the ground
Tennis players who suffer from Plantar Fasciitis should avoid minimalist shoes. They should make sure that their shoes feature maximum stability in the sole, abundant cushioning under the heel and minimum stress over the heel bone. Looking for a shoe with these features will alleviate the existing symptoms associated with plantar fasciitis and will also help them to add value to the game they play.