Table of Contents
If you want to invest in quality paddles, then you should rely on Pickleball paddles from Paddletek. These are some of the high functioning paddles that are available at an economical price with extremely high features. These paddles apply to both professionals and beginners alike.
Paddletek is indeed a leading name in the pickleball industry and is also one of the oldest companies in the industry. Apart from rendering industry-leading paddles at an economical cost, they also offer a limited warranty for five years for their paddles. And Paddletek has paddles that suit all types of players. Even if you are a first-timer, you will benefit from these paddles.
The brand was established in the year 2011 and has since then been extremely innovative with their Pickleball paddle production. Let us discuss the different paddles available from this brand in detail here
Best Paddletek Pickleball Paddles Comparison Table
|Best Paddletek Pickleball Paddles||Weight||Price|
|#1. Paddletek Bantam EX-L Pickleball Paddle||7.8 - 8.4 oz||Check Price Here|
|#2. Bantam TS-5 Paddletek Pickleball Paddle||7.0 - 7.5 oz||Check Price Here|
|#3. Paddletek Element Pickleball Paddle||7.4 - 7.6 oz||Check Price Here|
|#4. Paddletek Tempest Wave Pro Paddle||7.6 oz||Check Price Here|
|#5. Paddletek Phoenix LTE Pickleball Paddle||7.0 - 7.3 oz||Check Price Here|
|#6. Paddletek Phoenix Pro Pickleball Paddle||8.4 - 8.6 oz||Check Price Here|
|#7. Paddletek Horizon Pickleball Paddle||7.6 - 7.9 oz||Check Price Here|
Top 7 Best Paddletek Pickleball Paddles 2021 (Reviews)
The Bantam Ex-L Pickleball paddle is made up of high-grade polymer composite and a velvet-textured polycarbonate surface. The length of this paddle is about 15 5/8” and the width of this paddle is approximately 7 ¾”. The paddle has a grip length of 5” and the circumference of this paddle is 4 ¼”. The handle of this paddle features an edge shock guard and ultra-cushion grip for comfortable handling of the paddle.
The weight of this paddle is between 7.8 – 8.4 oz. and it features excellent torsion control technology. This paddle is compatible with the quiet zone and has been approved for tournament play. The paddle has a lot of rims and offers exceptional control, but not a lot of pop. This paddle has an exceptional sweet spot with a lot of power. The paddle has been developed for more advanced players as they will be able to control this paddle better.
- This Pickleball paddles offer a lot of control and accuracy for the game.
- Ideal for indoor games for fast volley exchanges.
- The paddle comes at a single grip size of 4 1/4 inches.
- The paddle could be a little noisy during aggressive play.
The Bantam TS-5 mimics the Bantam Ex-L I design and functionality. Both of them are similar in so many ways, except for the fact that this paddle has slimmed down a little and otherwise is the same EX-L at its core. The paddle features a highly intuitive polymer core that is responsive to every single move of the player. This paddle is ideal for those players who wish to control the ball and the overall game.
The hitting surface of this paddle is smooth and is silkscreened with a geometric pattern, the paddletek is known for. This paddle is undoubtedly an excellent blend of finesse and power and weights at just 7.2 to 7.5 ounce. It offers exceptional control for the player with its medium size grip that is 5 inches in length. Thus this paddle is ideal for an average hand and beginners and women players gain tremendously with this paddle.
The face of this paddle is about 7 ¾” wide and when combined with the 15 ½” overall length of the paddle renders a powerful hitting surface for players of every level.
- This is an excellent paddle for players looking for a powerful paddle in a lightweight option.
- The paddle has a composite surface that is capable of handling the ball at its best.
- The paddle is made in the USA with a lifetime warranty.
- Its textured surface doesn’t appeal to players who want great spins each time.
- Some players feel that the handle of this paddle is shorter.
The Element Pickleball paddles have an extra-large playing surface, but very minimal weight. As these paddles are extremely lightweight, they allow for excellent speed and maneuverability at the playing net. The Element Pickleball paddle also features an advanced pro-polycore at the inset along with the revolutionary vibration dampening technology. The length of this paddle is about 15.75” and the weight of the paddle is between 7.4 and 7.6 ounces. The length of its grip is about 4.5” which is comfortable for most of the palms. Players can customize their grip length and circumference according to their preference.
The paddletex element paddles are available at an affordable cost. But despite their low cost, they are extremely durable and serve as a reliable option for Pickleball players. Agile players benefit tremendously from this paddle as it features exceptional balance. The paddle has a thin facing material and thus you do not get a solid hit with the paddle. Overall the best paddle for novice and intermediate players.
- The paddle has a large playing surface and a minimal weight.
- The handle features an ultra-cushion contour grip for exceptional action without wrist fatigue.
- Paddle offers great speed, comfort, and maneuverability.
- The surface material at the hitting surface seems thin
- The edge guard creates a bit of lip around the edges, annoying some players.
This Pickleball paddle from Paddletek renders the best power, accuracy, and forgiveness for the player allowing them to reach the highest level of performance in the court. The paddle comprises a high-grade polymer graphite composite, honeycomb core. The Tempest wave pro paddle follows a smart response technology, to render a consistent sweet spot and finesse to every shot.
The extreme control and touch reception from this paddle render excellent accuracy and ample power for the players so that they can show the best of their performance in the court. The core of this paddle is worth mentioning as it follows the tempest smart response technology for superior game action and consistent play. Players can experience superior ball placement accuracy when they stand before the net.
The weight of this paddle is about 7.6 ounce and the total length of this paddle is 15 7/8 inches. Its width is about 8 inches and the length of its grip is 5.14 inches. The dimensions of its edge guard are 1/8 of an inch and the circumference of the handle is about 4 1/8 inches.
- Paddle features a balanced weight to increase speed and maneuverability for better play.
- The textured graphite surface of the paddle helps with exceptional ball control.
- Excellent paddle with plenty of spin and power.
- This is the most expensive Pickleball paddle from paddletek.
The Phoenix LTE is the lightest paddle from paddletek as it weighs only seven ounces. It is also known for its large grip size and offers tremendous stability for those players who prefer to play in one-handed mode. This is one of the best paddles with a large playing surface and a balanced weight distribution. The advanced polymer core of these paddles features exceptional vibration dampening technology. Thus you can attend to great pops and hits with minimal or no noise.
The paddles feature a poly surface for exceptional spin control and durability. The paddle is being approved and sanctioned by the USAPA to be used in tournaments. The overall weight of these paddles is between 7.0 and 7.3 oz. and the length of these paddles is about 15.75”. The grip circumference of this paddle is 4.125” and the length of its handle is about 4.5”.
- A very well balanced paddle with a large surface area
- Bet paddle for experienced players.
- Slightly longer paddle with a narrower body for more reach and a decent playing surface.
- The paddle feels heavy for beginners and intermediate players.
This is an ideal paddle for beginners from Paddletek, but professional and advanced level players also gain from playing with this paddle in the court. It features an excellent size and shape and its lightly textured hitting surface allows players to render as much spin on the ball as they desire. The paddle also comprises of a unique polymer honeycomb core that helps in quieter gameplay without having to sacrifice on the classic pop sound of the game.
Another best feature of the paddle is that it is available in attractive and vivid colors along with the paddletek logo. You can indeed differentiate these paddles from the rest with their color and graphics. The overall length of these paddles is about 15 5/8” which includes the handle of 5”. Its edge guard is of special mention and it takes up only 1/8” of the rectangular face of the paddle. Thus there is a very slight change of mishitting as the ball hardly bounces off the edge guard.
The paddle features an average grip, which is a great choice for players of all ages. The paddle offers its players effortless power with its overall weight of 8.4 to 8.85 ounces.
- Highly textured surface for exceptional spin control.
- Players love their feel, control, and response
- Some players feel that this paddle is slightly heavier with a small grip.
The Horizon Pickleball paddle from paddletek is a light to medium size paddle with a length of 17”. This is the maximum length of a paddle approved by the USAPA. Players love this paddle for their extended sweet spot, which extends from the tip of the paddle itself. This ambient sweet spot offers the extra power for the players to put away the shots.
This paddle is best used by both singles and doubles players who are looking for an additional reach in their game. This paddle helps you to cover the entire court by self with its extra-long reach. The paddle is 7” wide and the length of its handle is about 4.5”. The grip size of the paddle is 4.5” and the paddle weighs about 7.2 to 7.4 ounces.
- This paddle is great for those skilled players who are looking for additional reach.
- The paddle features the polymer honeycomb core with polycarbonate vinyl facing for optional game action.
- The paddle is longer, but compromises of the width and the horizon is a narrower paddle.
- The design of the paddle comes in the way of its accuracy.
Related Reading: Top 5 Best Onix Pickleball Paddles
Advantages of Choosing Paddletek Pickleball Paddles Over Other Brands:
All the paddles from this brand are made with exceptional quality from the United States. So you can be sure of their quality. These paddles by default offer an extensive guarantee against dead spots. Other advantages of these paddles are as follows,
- The paddles from paddletek are suitable to be played in quiet zones, and in communities that have restrictions against loud noises.
- They make exceptional indoor Pickleball paddles owing to their noise reduction capability.
- The paddles feature an advanced Pro- polycore honeycomb core which is a patented technology from the brand to offer more sound dampening capabilities.
- The polymer core helps with exceptional weight distribution in these paddles. Thus the sweet spot is distributed extensively. Such a large sweet spot will render more spin and better ball control for the player.
- Apart from having a polymer core, these paddles also possess a polymer facing. Thus the paddle is extremely responsive with better control over the ball.
- The paddle also features a textured surface so that balls don’t slip off with every hit.
- The entire concept of the paddles from this brand is balance, which is greatly achieved by the combination of its core and hitting surface.
From the product listings, we could conclude that there is a wide selection of paddles from this brand. And the player must choose them based on their play style. If you are looking for a high end and highly balanced paddle, then Paddletek should be your top choice. Their traditional body shape and design feature talks for itself and most importantly most people prefer to buy paddletek paddles as they are very comfortable on the wallet. And several professionals are using these paddles for their professional tournaments, and thus you can be pretty much sure that you are buying a good product at an affordable cost.