Onix Pickleball paddles are the best paddles in the industry that takes the game at the forefront of professional play. They partner with the top players in the industry and surely renders them an advantage on the court. Onix manufactures top quality products and owns the expertise in developing innovative equipment with professional refinement. Their sports equipment has always occupied the top line and are been designed for players by players.
The engineers at Onix are constantly developing products that lead the way for the entire Pickleball community. Their paddles, balls, and equipment will surely take the sport to the next level. Let us discuss the best pickleball paddles from Onix here along with their detailed specifications.
Table of Contents
- Best Onix Pickleball Paddles Comparison Table
- Top 5 Best Onix Pickleball Paddles 2020 (Reviews)
- Points of Consideration Before Investing in Onix Paddles
- FAQs for Onix Pickleball Paddles
- Why Should You Choose Onix Pickleball Paddles Over Others?
- Final Verdict
Best Onix Pickleball Paddles Comparison Table
|Best Onix Pickleball Paddles||Weight||Price|
|#1. Onix Graphite Z5 Pickleball Paddle||7.5 - 8.2 oz||Check Price|
|#2. Onix Evoke Pro Pickleball Paddle||7.8 - 8.2 oz||Check Price|
|#3. Onix React Pickleball Paddle||7.9 - 8.3 oz||Check Price|
|#4. Onix Summit Pickleball Paddle||8.0 - 8.4 oz||Check Price|
|#5. Onix Stryker Pickleball Paddle||8.0 - 8.9 oz||Check Price|
Top 5 Best Onix Pickleball Paddles 2020 (Reviews)
The Onix Graphite Z5 I one of the best carbon fiber Pickleball paddle with a cushion comfort grip. The Graphite Z5 is one of the most popular paddles in the Onix line and renders superior control for the players. Even the ball gets excellent control on its reflective paddle. The core of Graphite Z5 consists of Nomex and paper honeycomb core and the face of the paddle is made up of graphite. The paddle has a wide body shape with a grip length of 4 ¼”. The length of this paddle is 15.5” and it weighs about 8.2 oz.
The paddle has an excellent edge guard, so as to not miss any ball and it also helps in protecting the edge of the paddle from chipping. Its wide shaped body offers a lot of sweet spots for advanced and intermediate players to approach the game with confidence. The paddle is made extremely lightweight to render its characteristic pop, speed and maneuverability. Its Nomex honeycomb core renders its characteristic power during the play, while maintaining control.
- Padded grip for efficient handling
- The Nomex honeycomb core balances power and control
- Tennis handle mimics tennis racket to help players a smooth transition between the two games.
- Large paddle for small hands and amateurs.
- Rough surface finish
The Onix Evoke Series paddles for Pickleball features a composite face and polypropylene core. These paddles are designed by players to meet the needs of the game enthusiasts. These paddles cars the perfect weight and feel and thus render the best spin and maximum control. Being paddles with a precision cut and dimension, and having composed of a polypropylene core, these paddles render the best and the most incredible touch. Their composite face renders better strength and power to all the Pickleball shots. The length of the paddles is 15.5” and the maximum weight these paddles is between 7.8-8.2 oz.
Its polypropylene honeycomb core with precision cut makes it an incredible touch paddle with a large deflection angle. The composite face of the paddles renders better strength and power to the shots. Its tennis grip offers the players the same feel of playing the tennis game and its wide shaped body helps it with the largest sweet spot. No ball can go out of range, when you use this Pickleball paddle.
- Exceptional touch and accuracy, especially at the kitchen
- The semi-rough surface of the paddle helps with increased slicing, spinning, and overall ball control.
- Being a medium weight paddles it suits best for rendering the maximum control and spin.
- The edges of the paddle tend to deteriorate faster
- Larger paddle with a shorter grip.
The Onix react Pickleball paddle has an excellent sweet spot boosted from its Nomex core and its Graphite face. The fusion core technology that combines Nomex and polypropylene core, renders powerful control for the players. This core also boosts power at the sweet spot and renders excellent control and the characteristic pop sound. The boosted sweet spot from the Nomex core insert helps with the optimal weight distribution of the paddle.
This paddle features a wide-body to enhance the paddle size and to get every single ball the opponent spins. As the grip of this paddle mimics the tennis rackets, it is possible for tennis players to adapt to this game easily. The graphite face and fusion core of these addles offers the most wanted power and sweet spot for the paddle while concurrently maintaining control. The length of this paddle is about 15.5” and the weight of this paddle is between 7.9 and 8.3 oz.
- The sweet spot activated by Nomex insert for optimal weight distribution
- Graphite face helps in adding pop and maneuverability
- Widebody shape extends sweet spot and helps in powerful gameplay
- Its fusion core technology awaits patent and is not universally approved
- Heavy paddle, but still adds power for smashes on tough balls.
The Onix Summit Pickleball paddle features an elongated hitting surface to render the players a longer reach on even the most difficult balls. The length of these paddles are about 16 3/8” and the width of these paddles are about 7 1/2 “. The handles mimic the tennis rackets and thus help in easy transition between the games. Also, the handle allows the players to deliver more spin than ever before.
The paddle surface is made up of graphite material and is thus lightweight, extremely maneuverable, and renders its characteristic pop feel. The paddle consists of a polypropylene honeycomb core and thus renders an excellent power, touch, and of course pop. These are heavyweight paddles and they weight somewhere between 8 and 8.4 oz. Their elongated hitting surface, with a shorter hander, offers the players an extremely new way to handle their paddles. The players can also hold the underside of the paddle, for better control and longer reach. The paddle also comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and money back policy.
- Elongated paddles with a shorter handle to offer the best spin on the ball
- Meets the USAPA standards for tournament play.
- Excellent customer service team available in Email and call.
- Paddles can be very heavy for amateur Pickleball paddles.
- Though it is a powerful paddle, some players feel that it is not quick enough.
The Onix Composite Stryker Pickleball paddle features a Nomex paper honeycomb core along with a fiberglass face. The Stryker is a low-cost variant from Onix and renders excellent power and pop for the ball. This is an oversize paddle from Onix with a grip size of 4- 1/8”. The length of this paddle is about 15.5” and the weight of the paddle is between 8-8.9 oz.
This composite Stryker paddle renders excellent playability at an economical cost. Though the paddle features a fiberglass face, it still comes at a relatively lighter weight, thanks to its Nomex core. Such a construction is also the reason behind the characteristic pop and the excellent power of the paddle. Being an oversized paddle with a wider hitting surface, the paddle features the best deflecting angle and a larger sweet spot.
- An excellent paddle for those who want more power at a lightweight construction.
- Good grip length and size with a nice sound while hitting the ball
- It offers good control and speed for the players.
- The handle is small and does not absorb sweat
- Noisy paddle
Points of Consideration Before Investing in Onix Paddles
Onix Pickleball Paddles are one of the five top-selling paddles for the game that is of tournament grade. They hold a superior construction, ergonomic design, and model and are also available at an economical cost. Traditionally, the Onix paddles are characterized by, oversized body, wide hitting surface, teardrop shape, and a small handle. Other important factors that you should take a clean note of, before purchasing these paddles are as follows,
- Core Materials:
The Onix paddles feature a combination of Nomex and polypropylene core. Onix also adds its proprietary Ribtec core to the paddles, in an attempt to reduce the noise. The Ribec core technology combines foam along with a carbon ribec core to create a solid paddle with a strong core. This core is currently available with the Onix Sub-Zero paddle.
Another patent-pending core that Onix offers with its paddles is based on the fusion core technology combining Nomex and Polypropylene. This helps with a power boost and in delineating an ideal sweet spot.
- One-piece construction:
One important quality that you will find only with the Onix Pickleball paddles is that they constitute a one-piece construction technique, wherein a single mold is used in improving the paddle consistency.
- Handle design:
All of the paddles from the Onix feature and ergonomic handle with a contouring grip design. This helps in a secure fit in the palm with a consistent grip position at every single spot. Also, the handles of these paddles mimic a tennis racquet as they are flared and made up of wood. Thus it serves as an excellent handle for those players who are transitioning from tennis sport.
- Onix paddles face options:
When it comes to the hitting surface of these paddles, they are semi-rough and are made up of either graphite or composite options. The paddle dimensions do not differ with the face options and players can choose the face with regards to their game style.
Almost all of the paddles from Onix are competitively priced and are available around $100. These paddles offer excellent value for the money and some of them are offered with money-back guarantee as well. It is important that players pick the paddle that suits their game plan and help them improve as a player.
FAQs for Onix Pickleball Paddles
Onix offers eight Pickleball paddles and the best among all of them is the Onix Z5 Graphite Pickleball Paddle. But it is recommended that players pick the paddle of their choice, learning which best suits their style of playing.
There are a number of advantages of these paddles as we have discussed below. But apart from these points, these paddles are available in a number of colors and styles to complement your game action in the court.
These paddles measure around 8 oz. and could be heavier for some players. But, that weight is mandatory for smooth play and for some unexpected smashes.
Why Should You Choose Onix Pickleball Paddles Over Others?
Onix is the leading name in the manufacturing of all Pickleball game equipment, including pickle balls and nets, apart from paddles. Some good reasons why you should consider Onix paddles over others are as follows.
- The Pickleball paddles from Onix are crafted with care to render the best paddles for the players, irrespective of their skill set.
- These paddles are good for those who are familiar with the tennis game as their grip mimics the tennis racquet.
- These paddles are perfect for all types of players and are reasonably priced.
- Though these paddles are a little heavy, their Nomex honeycomb core helps in the best shock absorption capability.
- Their wide hitting spot and semi-rough surface render an ample sweat spot with a characteristic pop with every hit.
- The graphite face of these paddles serves as an excellent lightweight material for the added speed and maneuverability.
- These paddles are known to incorporate the fusion core technology, that utilizes two cores names polypropylene base with Nomex inserts, so as to boost the power at the hitting spot.
- As the Nomex insert of these paddles is strategically placed, it helps with optimal weight distribution and activates sweet pop for incredible power.
- Though some players feel the heavyweight nature of the paddle a hindrance, we should admit that the heavy-hitting power of the paddles renders excellent strength behind every smash, dink, and serve.
Onix is a leading brand for Pickleball paddles and related products and has already partnered with some of the best players in the industry. These paddles have helped them to stand ahead of the competition and help them win at the court. We hope our write up seconds your thoughts and help you decide on the best Onix Pickleball paddle to choose for your game.