All of us know the importance of wearing the right attire for any game to feel good, stay comfortable, and approach the game with the right spirit. Squash is a game that demands a lot of lateral movement in the court and one has to be literally on their toes to defeat their opponent. Choosing the best squash shoes is an important task as it helps them play comfortably without feeling tired or fatigued.
Apart from mere sizing and the material of the shoes, there are a lot of important features to consider before buying them, such as ventilation, breathability, gel cushioning system, middle sole, outer sole, etc. We have listed here the best shoes for men and women differently, from some of the leading brands so that you get a clear idea of what you want to wear for the game.
Table of Contents
- List of Best Squash Shoes for Men
- List of Best Squash Shoes for Women
- Top 5 Best Men’s Squash Shoes Reviews 2020
- Top 5 Best Women’s Squash Shoes Reviews 2020
- Final Words
List of Best Squash Shoes for Men
|Best Men's Squash Shoes||Editor Score||Price|
|#1. ASICS Men’s Gel-Rocket 8 Shoe||9.5/10||Check Price Here|
|#2. HEAD Men’s Sonic 2000 Mid Squash Shoes||9/10||Check Price Here|
|#3. ASICS Gel Court Speed Shoes for Men||9/10||Check Price Here|
|#4. Salming Kobra Men’s Squash Shoes||9/10||Check Price Here|
|#5. HEAD Men’s Sprint Pro Indoor Shoes||8.5/10||Check Price Here|
List of Best Squash Shoes for Women
|Best Women’s Squash Shoes||Editor Score||Price|
|#1. ASICS Women’s Gel Rocket 9 Shoes||9.5/10||Check Price Here|
|#2. Adidas Women’s Ligra 6 Shoes||9.5/10||Check Price Here|
|#3. ASICS Women’s Gel-Tactic 2 Shoes||9/10||Check Price Here|
|#4. ASICS Women’s Upcourt 2 Shoe||9/10||Check Price Here|
|#5. ASICS Women’s Gel-Rocket 8 Shoe||9/10||Check Price Here|
Check out: Top 10 Best Squash Racquets
Top 5 Best Men’s Squash Shoes Reviews 2020
These are the best shoes for squash games and renders an exceptional fit, shock absorption property, and excellent traction. These squash shoes are indeed a top-level shoe at an affordable price and appeal to both beginners and intermediate players. The latest Gel-Rocket shoes feature a stabilizing Trusstic system technology to help you with exceptional moves on the court. Its gum rubber at the outsole for traction is the signature gel cushioning system offered only by ASICS.
These shoes render the low to the ground feel which makes them the most favorite shoes for the badminton and the squash players. You will love the performance of these shoes, thanks to its enhanced traction and comfortable fit.
- Features the forefoot gel cushioning system
- These medium width shoes fit true to size
- Excellent court shoe that is perfect for all indoor and outdoor court games.
- Its arch support is not pleasing for all players
This is an ideal squash shoe for those who wish to have comfortable power and feel at every single step of the game. This Squash indoor shoe is a combination of breathable mesh elements and a durable synthetic leather material that helps users with exceptional comfort and fit. Its interiors comprise of pre-molded heel counter that helps with exceptional heel fit and stability. The breathable mesh materials at the tongue keep the feet fresh at all times irrespective of the intensity of the game.
These squash shoes consist of a non-marking gum rubber compound that renders the best traction and exceptional durability at every single game. The EVA midsole offers expert cushioning and ensures the best shock absorption properties even during hard gameplays.
- Comprises of a comfortable EVA midsole and non-marking gum rubber.
- Exceptional Heel frame support with non-marking gum rubber.
- Made up of pure synthetic leather.
- These shoes do not have removable insoles.
- The durability of these shoes is a question with its users.
These shoes are perfect for everyday squash players who wish to have a competitive edge at the court. These Gel-court speed shoes are known for their stability, support, and comfort. Its advanced Trusstic system structure will keep you ready for all your moves in the court. Apart from being in style, its seamless mesh uppers ensure that the feet are extremely breathable. You can be assured that your feet are kept cool and dry throughout the entire match.
The PGuard toe protector of these shoes helps in enhancing the life of the toe. As these shoes are manufactured of seamless materials, they reduce friction and irritation that are caused by traditional seams and stitches. Its Gel cushioning system attenuates shock during impact and allows movement in multiple planes, as you keep the foot moving throughout the game.
- The Trusstic system technology of these shoes reduces the weight of the sole.
- The seamless construction of the shoes reduces friction and irritation.
- The shoes are not comfortable with broad shoes.
The Salming Kobra squash shoes for men are a perfect combination of lightweight shoes with absolute cushioning and stability. These shoes are the best in the industry and are been used by professional players. The best feature of these shoes is its Forefoot rebound energy foam or the RE35, which offers at least 80% better rebound energy for the sport than the usual EVA midsole compound. The well-enhanced radius on the inner side of the outer sole facilitates inward rolling of the foot and better push off at the toes.
The torsion guide system (the distance between the heel to the ball of the foot) of these shoes is about 62/75. Thus, these shoes help with additional stability. The shoes are also equipped with excellent flexibility to stimulate the natural movements of the foot. The exoskeleton design of these shoes helps in stabilizing the foot for lateral movement and help in reducing the pressure at the tiny joints of the feet.
- The shoes comprise of an anatomical Ergo heel cup that is longer than the average heel cup for better hold.
- The recoil material in the midsole helps with a higher rebound energy effect.
- These squash shoes serve as an exceptional combination of cushioning and stability
- Very costly shoes.
This is the best and the most comfortable squash shoes for men that are made up of a 100% breathable mesh. Its imported rubber sole is pretty comfortable on the foot and helps the players with exceptional gameplay. The outsoles on the head of these sprint indoor shoes comprise of a non-marking natural gum rubber that will help you in moving as you take the ball.
The indoor Sprint Pro comprises of a micro-fit that comprises of a mid-foot and snug heel. These shoes come with a perforated ethylene vinyl acetate core layer for an obvious fit and exceptional stability. The best feature of this shoe is its thermoplastic polyurethane heel that acts as a perfect stabilizer with excellent rubber protection for the entire feet. This shoe consists of a breathing mesh tongue and vamp and will keep you comfortable throughout the game.
- Renders a perfect fit and stability for the shoes.
- Its mesh is 100% breathable and offers perfect ventilation for the feet.
- The shoes are a little heavy and tight for men with a wide foot.
Top 5 Best Women’s Squash Shoes Reviews 2020
These sports shoes feature a traditional lacing closure for an optimal fit. They consist of a molded EVA midsole that helps with exceptional cushioning and shock absorption features. These shoes feature rear and a forefoot GEL cushioning system that renders excellent shock-absorbing support at the toe. With these shoes, you can be sure to move as you wish in the court, as it renders exceptional support and movement throughout the gait cycle.
As these shoes feature the Trusstic system they reduce weight while wearing them, without compromising the structural integrity of the shoes. Its rubber outsole comprises of natural rubber content for exceptional support and soft cushioning. You can be sure to take the game to the next level with its breathable mesh lining and foam padding at the collar and the tongue.
- The cushioned footbed that helps with additional cushioning
- Synthetic overlays that offer excellent support and comfort
- Comprises of a lacing closure system for optimal fit.
- Medium width shoes.
You can dominate the court like a professional by using these volleyball shoes. Being extremely lightweight shoes for women, they help you to excel in a range of indoor games, leave alone squash, and volleyball. These shoes comprise a breathable mesh upper that is perfect with a synthetic leather outlay for exceptional stability.
The midsoles of these shoes are well-cushioned and thus you stay on your toes, extremely alert throughout the game. The outsole of these shoes are extremely durable and add value to the money spent on these shoes. The shoes are comfortably priced and appeal to a lot of buyers. A good number of players admit that these shoes help them with ample lateral support while playing the squash game.
- Synthetic leather outlay and reinforced loopholes to add stability to the shoes
- Its breathable mesh upper layers help in keeping the feet dry and cool.
- Its outsole offers exceptional traction for the court game.
- The top material of these shoes is pretty stiff.
- The collar of these shoes doesn’t fit the ankle well and leaves the shoes to appear clunky.
The synthetic material, rubber sole and shaft measurements of these shoes appeal to women players all over the world. The open mesh exteriors of these shoes render excellent breathability and comfort for the players. The best feature of these shoes is their Trusstic system technology that helps in reducing the weight of the shoe’s sole considerably while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe perfectly.
You will love this shoe for its seamless construction, as the use of such seamless materials decreases friction and irritation that are otherwise offered by normal shoes. The gel brand technology of these shoes helps to attenuate shock during toe-off phases and while enduring impact. The structure of these shoes appeals to the women’s foot structure while keeping the sole lightweight.
- No friction and irritation even with long hours of continuous use.
- Allows movement in multiple planes through the gait cycle
- Open mesh uppers to help with breathability.
- Some players feel that its outside finish is not able to withstand the wear and tear of the game.
The ASICS women’s up court shoes are one of the favorites among sport’s women who are involved in squash and volleyball games. The best feature of these shoes it that, it comprises of a full-length rubber outsole and thus helps with exceptional traction. These shoes are a perfect combination of mesh and leather underlays, and thus they promote exceptional breathability and forefoot comfort.
Some of the best features of these shoes are that it comprises a rearfoot gel cushioning for shock absorption and comprises a removable EVA foam sock liner as well. Its full-length gum rubber outer sole help with exceptional traction.
- This shoe comprises of a mesh and synthetic leather upper with textile lining and EVA midsole
- Its round toe, lace-up closure, and padded footbed help with comfortable cushioning for the foot.
- These shoes offer less grip for other courts, other than the squash court
- The bottom sole is quite slippery for some players.
This is a great shoe for volleyball and squash games both indoors and outdoors. These shoes offer the confidence to knock down any opponent, thanks to its forefoot Gel technology for exceptional comfort and shock absorption capability. Being a versatile shoe, it renders all the features that one needs to put in for outstanding performance. These shoes are offered with additional cushioning at the midsole. This along with its rebound properties, these shoes render the real boost for competitive games.
The Trusttic system technology, the characteristic feature of these shoes at the mid-foot area, helps in controlling torsion and helps the users to change the direction at lightning speed without having to fear about twisting. The side support construction helps in rendering additional support for the multi-directional movement in the court. The best feature is that the EVA sock liner that molds to the shape of the feet over time can be removed to accommodate medical orthotics.
- The bottom of your feet will feel extremely supported by these shoes.
- Gel cushioning system for expert shock absorption.
- The shoe has a hard footbed with no arch support.
Determining what to wear exactly for the squash game will be a deciding factor over your victory, apart from helping you to play the game comfortably. Shoes that are too small will cause pain and constriction on the feet and the shoes that are too loose will cause friction and blisters. Therefore, choose your shoes wisely and conquer your opponent with your game skills.