Ping Pong is an excellent indoor and outdoor sport that doesn’t fail to amaze and entertain its players. It serves as an excellent type of exercise and helps in enhancing one’s hand and eye co-ordination as well. While choosing a ping pong table, there are several factors to be kept in mind such as the playing surface, the sturdiness of the table, smoothness or the tabletop, frame, and chassis of the table, net, and post systems, etc.
We have evaluated all these factors in-depth and bring to you unbiased reviews of the best ping pong tables from some of the leading and tournament grade manufacturers.
Table of Contents
- List of Best Ping Pong Tables 2020
- 10 Best Ping Pong Table Reviews
- #1. Stiga Advantage Competition Ready TT Table
- #2. Joola Rally TL Professional MDF TT Table
- #3. Stiga Advantage Pro Tournament Ping Pong Table
- #4. Stiga XTR Table Tennis Table
- #5. Joola Inside Professional MDF Table Tennis Table
- #6. Joola Tour MDF Table Tennis Table
- #7. Stiga Advantage Lite Recreational Table
- #8. Joola Midsize Regulation Height TT Table
- #9. Stiga Space Saver Compact Ping Pong Table
- #10. Viper Arlington Ping Pong Table
- Final Words
List of Best Ping Pong Tables 2020
|Best Ping Pong Tables||Editor Score||Price|
|#1. Stiga Advantage Competition Ready TT Table||9.8/10||Check Price Here|
|#2. Joola Rally TL Professional MDF TT Table||9.7/10||Check Price Here|
|#3. Stiga Advantage Pro Tournament Ping Pong Table||9.7/10||Check Price Here|
|#4. Stiga XTR Table Tennis Table||9.5/10||Check Price Here|
|#5. Joola Inside Professional MDF Table Tennis Table||9.5/10||Check Price Here|
|#6. Joola Tour MDF Table Tennis Table||9.5/10||Check Price Here|
|#7. Stiga Advantage Lite Recreational Table||9.2/10||Check Price Here|
|#8. Joola Midsize Regulation Height TT Table||8.8/10||Check Price Here|
|#9. Stiga Space Saver Compact Ping Pong Table||8.8/10||Check Price Here|
|#10. Viper Arlington Ping Pong Table||8.5/10||Check Price Here|
10 Best Ping Pong Table Reviews
This high-quality ping pong table comes as an excellent addition for your home and office and features excellent playability and durability. It carries a lot of eye-catching functionalities and is still priced much comfortably. Stiga Advantage is an excellent competition-grade TT table that comes 95% pre-assembled out of the box. The Stiga Advantage is a popular ping pong table that has been graded as an entry-level table for recreational play. The two halves of the table have to be put together and linked with the net clamp.
The Stiga advantage has a thickness of about 5/8” that corresponds to 16 mm thickness and is great for beginners and recreational ping pong players. The surface is also extremely durable and is coated for a smooth finishing. A 1.2 inch welded steel apron supports the table around its corners and helps in an even bounce across the entire table surface. The frame of this table comprises of a 1.2” steel legs and a 1.2” steel tube aprons. The Stiga advantage ping pong table features a tournament-grade 71”-net and post set with tension adjustments.
- There is a spring loading safety latch system at the undersides of the table.
- The sturdy square legs of this table feature a premium matte black coat finish creating a solid and sturdy structure.
- 72” net and post system with clamp style attachment.
- Slightly heavy table.
The Joola Rally TL is a professional MDF indoor table tennis table that can be a perfect addition for your home, recreational center, and office. This table is easy and quick to assemble and is safe and mobile with a compact storage. The Joola Rally TL has an exceptional 5/8” thickness tabletop that is made up of medium density fiberboard that offers them a reasonable bounce despite the thickness of the table being slim. The 15 mm of surface thickness that this table renders is more than enough for fun and recreational play
The undercarriage of the table comprises of a 30mm x 30mm steel frame, that stays extremely strong and sturdy. The strong 15 mm surface of the table sits on top of a 1.5” tube apron to support the surface and to help with an even bounce across the entire table. The legs of the table are constructed of a 38 mm thick and durable steel to offer exceptional support. The other end of the steel legs possesses height adjusters to help with a flat playing surface. The Rally TL is made up of two table halves, that makes moving around very simple and easy.
- This Joola Rally table comes with a tournament-grade net and post set which is indeed a clamp-style net with tension adjustments.
- Each half of the table is foldable for playback position and easy storage.
- The ball holders and scoring system are an additional advantage.
- Costly ping pong table for recreational games.
The Stiga Advantage Pro Tournament quality table tennis table comes 95% pre-assembled out of the box and comprises of a professional level net and a post set. This is indeed a tournament-grade quality indoor ping pong table that has been designed for professional-level play. The table comes ready to play just out of the box for a quick and easy setup. The table is easy and convenient to transport from one place to another. As the two halves of the table have wheels at their end, they make the table to move easily and effortlessly.
The table also features a 4” premium locking casters for easy storage and set up. The table exhibits excellent playability and features a ¾” thick tabletop with multiple roller coat finish and ambient silk-screen striping. It is possible to remove and attach the tournament-grade net easily with the help of its 72’ clamp-style net and post set. It also includes tension and height adjustments.
- 3/2” thick top with 1.5” steel tube.
- Stiga quick-play table with 10-minute assembly.
- Tournament grade indoor table for professional-level play.
- The hinges of the table are not rigid.
Check out: Top 5 Best Ping Pong Tables Under $500
This is an excellent indoor and outdoor ping pong table that comes 95% pre-assembled to ease the burden off your back in setting up the table and features a quick play design as well. You can use this table as an outdoor table, thanks to its Aluminum composite finish for all-weather performance. The Stiga XTR has a 6 mm thick tabletop surface that is a perfect mixture of plastic composite and aluminum. This tabletop is also supported by a 1.5” or 38 mm tubular apron that is made up of steel to ensure that the ball bounces on this surface evenly and consistently. When both the halves of the table fold up, it packs down to a very small storage dimension, occupying less storage space.
The sturdy steel legs of the table feature a self-opening feature that deploys automatically when we unfold the table. The sturdy 1.25” square legs along with a cross brace and adjustable leg levelers help in hours of play without any hassle. Yet another impressive feature of this all-weather table is its 72” net and post set. This premium weatherproof net comprises a threaded clamp attachment system to remove it and set it up easily.
- Durable outdoor ping pong table that is perfect for the garage and the patio
- It has been designed and manufactured to withstand outdoor elements perfectly.
- The table folds effortlessly into ultra-compact storage within seconds
- The table can be very heavy and requires assistance for set-up.
The Joola inside is a beautiful and attractive table that blends perfectly with its surroundings. People love this Ping pong table as it serves as an inexpensive option to help them get along the game and to keep themselves entertained. It is sturdy and stable and its top comprises of 15 mm wood composite surface. The Joola inside table tennis table is of expert quality, competition grade, regular size indoor ping pong table that is approved by USATT & is perfect for indoor games in home, office, clubs, and recreational centers.
This TT table features a unique two-halves design where each half of the table can be separated completed and be used individually as multi-use tables. Each of the two halves of the Joola inside TT table comprises of a sturdy undercarriage that includes folding 1.5-inch steel legs, and a 3-inch locking caster wheels. The Joola Inside TT table comes with a heavy-duty net with clamps and tension adjustments, that make it easy to attach and assemble within seconds. The custom height adjustments on the legs help in a completely leveled playing surface. The table is complemented with a tournament-grade net that serves as a perfect match for all the games.
- The Joola table comprises of a 5/8” thickness dark blue tabletop with a silkscreen striping on its top.
- This TT table comprises of a spring loading safety latch system that is present on the underside of the table.
- The table also features 1.5-inch steel tube aprons that help in supporting this table with an even bounce.
- It is not recommended for serious games which are better played on ¾” tabletops with better bounce rates.
Joola, being an Olympic table tennis brand has been trusted for more than 60 years in the field of ping pong and table tennis tables. Joola has sponsored several tournaments in the world and manufactures equipment that is designed for all levels of the game. The table is easy to set up without any hassle and comes 95% pre-assembled, and thus it is quick to play after fixing about 8 bolts. Even its net comes with a simple clamp-on style design to help with easy removal and attachment. The surface of the table features a 5/8-inch durable Medium density fiberboard.
The table features a multiple-layer blue painted surface and helps in a consistent and reliable ball bounce. The table comes with thick steel legs with adjusting rubber feet to ensure a leveled playing surface. The two halves of the table mount over separate rolling trolley systems and four locking caster wheels to render excellent safety during the game.
- The halves of the table fold for solo playback, game and storage modes
- Comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Sturdy wheels that support the table.
- The quality of the table doesn’t match up to professional-grade tables.
Stiga Advantage Lite is an excellent competition-grade ping pong table that comes as an excellent addition for your home and office. It carries a lot of eye-catching functionalities and is still priced much comfortably. The surface thickness of the table is about 5/8” and is also extremely durable and is coated for a smooth finishing. The top layer of the table is lined with silkscreen striping as well. The table surface is painted with the automated repeat roller coating process and is also a UV cure to render a durable, smooth, and consistent playing surface.
The frame and the undercarriage of the legs need to be stable and strong so that table stands sturdy without wobbling. The two halves of the table have to be put together and linked with the net clamp. Each half of the table will have independent caster beams to allow the two halves to stay separated and be used just as a freestanding multi-use table. Its premium cotton blend net leaves this to be a competition-grade table in no time.
- A 1.2 inch welded steel apron supports the table around its corners and helps in an even bounce across the entire table surface.
- The frame of this table comprises of a 1.2” steel legs and a 1.2” steel tube aprons.
- There is a spring loading safety latch system at the undersides of the table that locks the table in its upright position for additional safety.
- The table doesn’t support professional gameplay.
The Joola mid-size regulation grade table for table tennis is an excellent addition for small apartments of table tennis followers. It is about 2/3rd the size of a standard ping pong table and is of the same height as that of a pool table. The playing surface of this midsize table is about 16 mm, which is 5/8th inch in thickness. The ultimate aim of this table is to help people and enthusiasts to enjoy the ping pong or table tennis game at their home, despite their small space.
As the table comes as two separate halves, they are easy to store and transport and these two halves also make the table lightweight and easy to carry. Both the halves of the table come 100% pre-assembled with folding legs that are also pre-connected with the table halves. The net locks itself into the holes at the top of the table. This we should admit is a reasonable and comfortable price for a mid-size ping pong table.
- Regulation size table with 2/3rd the size of a regular ping pong table
- Great table for apartments and small spaces
- Benefits casual players and kids with game training
- Very lightweight and comes pre-assembled
- Not an ideal table for professional players
- It is not possible to adjust the height of the table or perform surface leveling.
The full-length dimensions of this table are about 71 inches in length and 41 inches in width. The Stiga space saver is an expert ping pong table with a compact and foldable design that helps with extensive and competitive gameplay. The Stiga Space saver table for table tennis and ping pong games renders authentic gameplay at regulation height. The table has a sturdy frame with white powder coating and it also features a 1.25” welded square steel legs. The apron is also made up of durable powder-coated steel to resist wear and tear for lasting quality.
The Stiga space saver comprises of a 5/8” tabletop, that helps in efficient bounce and playability. The silkscreen striping gets printed directly on the tabletop to render a perfect finishing. This ping pong table as it is composed of two independent halves can be separated to form two individual tables. The table is supported by 1.25” sturdy steel legs that are painted with a powder coating to ensure a stylish look and excellent durability.
- The top of the table is supported by a 1.25” welded tubular steel apron for an even balance
- The table comes 100% pre-assembled.
- The extremely lightweight table can be separated into two halves.
- This is not a regulation size ping pong table.
- There is no playback position for self-practice.
This is an elegant ping pong table that features a striking black surface with red trim. The table will entice and motivate the entire family and friends into playing on this stylish table. It features a 5/8” MDF tabletop with a 1- ¼” frame. The table also has square legs that make up a sturdy structure. The two halves of this ping pong table can fold separately for easy storage and it is possible to fold one side of the table to practice solo games as well.
This ping pong table features two-inch premium wheels with individual locks for smooth rolling over all-terrain, and it secures in position for storage as well. The table doesn’t come assembled and could serve as an excellent addition for the living room, game room, conference room, etc.
- Stylish table
- Features a 5/8” MDF tabletop
- Sturdy undercarriage.
- Doesn’t come pre-assembled.
Check out: Top 5 Best Ping Pong Tables Under $1000
Ping pong is a game that focuses on entertainment and competition and is an ideal game for players of all ages. The above-mentioned tables are from the leading and competition-grade brands of the world and we hope we have made your buying decision simple with our Table Tennis table reviews & guide.