What kind of shoes are best for playing pickleball? With so many sports shoes in the market, it’s hard to know which one to choose. But most pickleball players will tell you that shoes made for volleyball or tennis are the best for this sport. We’ll explain to you just why. We’ll also recommend shoes for women and men who play pickleball, both indoors and outdoors.
Best Pickleball Shoes for Women 2021
These are the best pickleball shoes for women considering various factors such as quality, price and public reviews.
|Top 10 Women's Pickleball Shoes||Editor Score||Price|
|#1. ASICS Women’s Gel Rocket 9 Pickleball Shoes||9.5/10||Check Price Here|
|#2. ASICS Women’s Upcourt 3 Shoes||9.5/10||Check Price Here|
|#3. ASICS Women’s Gel-Dedicate 6 Shoes||9/10||Check Price Here|
|#4. ASICS Women’s Gel-Game 7 Shoes||9/10||Check Price Here|
|#5. ASICS Gel-Court Speed Women’s Pickleball Shoes||9/10||Check Price Here|
|#6. ASICS Gel-Challenger 12 Women’s Shoes||9/10||Check Price Here|
|#7. Adidas Women’s Adizero Ubersonic 3 X Parley Shoes||9/10||Check Price Here|
|#8. ASICS Gel Rocket 7 Women’s Pickleball Shoes||8.5/10||Check Price Here|
|#9. ASICS Women’s GEL-Resolution 6 Pickleball Shoes||8.5/10||Check Price Here|
|#10. New Balance Women’s WC696 Shoes||8.5/10||Check Price Here|
You don’t have to slog through hours of research. We did the research for you. All you have to do is choose the one that you like best, click to order, sit back, and wait for the shoes to come and make your pickleball performance better by far.
Best Pickleball Shoes for Men 2021
For men, these really are the best pickleball shoes listed according to public reviews, quality & price.
|Top 10 Men's Pickleball Shoes||Editor Score||Price|
|#1. Adidas Performance Men’s Barricade Shoes||9.5/10||Check Price Here|
|#2. Asics Men’s GEL-Rocket 7 Shoes||9.5/10||Check Price Here|
|#3. ASICS Men’s GEL-Dedicate 5 Pickleball Shoes||9.5/10||Check Price Here|
|#4. ASICS Men’s Gel-Rocket 9 Shoes for Pickleball||9.5/10||Check Price Here|
|#5. Men’s Gel-Game 7 Shoes from ASICS||9.5/10||Check Price Here|
|#6. Adidas Men’s Gamecourt Pickleball Shoes||9/10||Check Price Here|
|#7. K-Swiss Men’s ST329 CMF Training Shoes||9/10||Check Price Here|
|#8. New Balance Men’s 608 V5 Cross Trainer Shoes||9/10||Check Price Here|
|#9. ASICS Men’s Gel-Dedicate 6 Shoes||9/10||Check Price Here|
|#10. HEAD Men’s Revolt Pro 3.0 Shoes||9/10||Check Price Here|
It is Important to Avoid Injuries During Pickleball
Pickleball is such a fun game that doesn’t feel like exercise. But that’s one of the charms of the game – you enjoy yourself so much that you don’t realize that you’re burning calories and working out your muscles. This makes the game an excellent fitness sport. It’s no wonder that so many men and women of all ages are picking up Pickleball.
But this also means that you could strain yourself without realizing it. Injuries during pickleball aren’t uncommon, especially with the wrong kinds of shoes. What are the wrong shoes for pickleball? Your ordinary running shoes or gym shoes aren’t the best choices.
Senior players especially can end up getting injured if they don’t wear the right shoes. Pickleball injuries are becoming more and more common as the game is becoming more popular. And by injuries, we don’t mean bumps and bruises as you lean over while taking a shot that’s hard to reach. What we’re talking about are injuries that are game-stoppers.
Common Pickleball Injuries
Pickleball involves a lot of running around the court. Even if the court is smaller than a tennis court, if you’re wearing the wrong shoes you could overstrain yourself. Pickleball can tear a ligament in your ankle if you stretch it too much. If you change direction quickly wearing the wrong shoes, or stop and run too quickly, you can hurt your Achilles tendon. This is the muscle that connects your heel to the calves, and injury can be very painful.
If your heels aren’t protected by the shoes, then you can end up overusing your heels and injuring them. Without the right support, you can hurt a ligament in your knees. If you strain to reach for the ball, you can hurt your hamstrings.
Wearing the right shoes can go a long way in keeping you safe from injuries related to the knees and ankles. So, what are the right kinds of shoes for pickleball?
Frequently Asked Questions
Don’t be the person that steps into court without thinking about the shoes you’re wearing. Wear proper shoes that will keep your ankle and heels protected. Your shoes should fit you perfectly and let you spring back and forth on the floor without your shoes getting caught on the floor. This is a common problem in running shoes. People playing pickleball in running shoes have learned the hard way that these shoes can grab the floor at the worst time possible.
Just when you’re about to execute the perfect return with a lunge at the ball, friction against your running shoes will make your feet move awkwardly and hurt you. The deep treads on running shoes don’t make for very good pickleball because they are designed to go forward.
Cross-trainers are worse because the outsoles have little grips on them that stick to the floor. They can make you trip when you’re backpedaling to retrieve a lob. Stay away from cross-trainers at all costs.
These are not the formal court shoes that you wear to an event with the Queen of England. Court shoes are simply shoes that you wear on any kind of court. They typically have rubber soles, with smaller treads that are closer together. These shoes have soles that are smoother and flatter. Unlike running shoes, they let you move quickly and easily in every direction. This is what you need in pickleball. When you are near the no volley-zone line, you need to be able to easily move right and left. Court shoes also have a wider bottom so they are more stable.
If you play indoors most of the time, then you can choose between a good pair of tennis shoes or court shoes. But if you play outdoors, many active players will tell you to wear tennis shoes or volleyball shoes.
Volleyball shoes can look a lot like cross-trainers or basketball shoes. But they are really very different if you look below the shoes. The outsoles have treads that are designed for moving from side to side as well as forwards. They are nothing like running shoes either. Like court shoes, they have soles made of rubber.
And no, tennis shoes are not ‘sneakers’. Tennis shoes are actually a special kind of sneakers. Shoes for tennis are made for quick jerks, starts and stops across the court. They are very easy to move sideways in. In other words, your old canvas sneakers won’t work as tennis shoes. Here are some of the best tennis shoes and volleyball shoes for men and women to wear on the court.
Proper shoes and good gear are not the only things you need to think about. Also, be sure to wear the right clothes for pickleball. This means bottoms that aren’t too loose and baggy around the ankles, or your shoes could get caught on them. Try to wear shorts or tight-fitted bottoms that will let you freely run around the court and enjoy a good game of pickleball.
Table of Contents
- Best Pickleball Shoes for Women 2021
- Best Pickleball Shoes for Men 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Top 10 Best Women’s Pickleball Shoes 2021
- #1. ASICS Women’s Gel Rocket 9 Pickleball Shoes
- #2. ASICS Women’s Upcourt 3 Shoes
- #3. ASICS Women’s Gel-Dedicate 6 Shoes
- #4. ASICS Women’s Gel-Game 7 Shoes
- #5. ASICS Gel-Court Speed Women’s Pickleball Shoes
- #6. ASICS Gel-Challenger 12 Women’s Shoes for Pickleball
- #7. Adidas Women’s Adizero Ubersonic 3 X Parley Shoes
- #8. ASICS Gel Rocket 7 Women’s Pickleball Shoes
- #9. ASICS Women’s GEL-Resolution 6 Pickleball Shoes
- #10. New Balance Women’s WC696 Shoes
- Top 10 Best Men’s Pickleball Shoes 2021
- #1. Adidas Performance Men’s Barricade Shoes
- #2. Asics Men’s GEL-Rocket 7 Shoes
- #3. ASICS Men’s GEL-Dedicate 5 Pickleball Shoes
- #4. ASICS Men’s Gel-Rocket 9 Shoes for Pickleball
- #5. Men’s Gel-Game 7 Shoes from ASICS
- #6. Adidas Men’s Gamecourt Pickleball Shoes
- #7. K-Swiss Men’s ST329 CMF Training Shoes
- #8. New Balance Men’s 608 V5 Cross Trainer Shoes
- #9. ASICS Men’s Gel-Dedicate 6 Shoes
- #10. HEAD Men’s Revolt Pro 3.0 Shoes for Pickleball
Top 10 Best Women’s Pickleball Shoes 2021
A good pair of tennis shoes or volleyball shoes for women will last you a long time in Pickleball. You will also enjoy better performance when you’re wearing a light shoe that is comfortable and fits you well. ASICS is one of the top makers of sports shoes. It’s no wonder that most of the shoes on our list of best women’s pickleball shoes are from ASICS. But they can be pricier, so we’ve also included some affordable options that are quite good.
#1. ASICS Women’s Gel Rocket 9 Pickleball Shoes
If you are a Pickleball enthusiast, then you would love to flaunt your game skills in the court with this ACICS Gel Rocket 9 shoes. You would love its lightweight mesh uppers, along with synthetic overlays that are carefully structured to render exceptional comfort and support.
These shoes also feature a foam padding collar and a tongue. The breathable mesh at the footbed with cushions helps in rendering additional support and cushioning for the footbed. The shoe also features a traditional lacing closure for rendering an optimal fit.
Its molded EVA midsole helps in enhancing the cushioning effects of the shoe and renders it with superior shock absorption features. The shoes are designed with Trusstic technology and thus these are some of the lightweight pairs of shoes without compromising on the quality and structural integrity of the shoes. Its gum rubber outsole has more rubber content and thus helps with exceptional traction for the volleyball court.
- The rear and forefoot Gel cushioning system renders superior shock-absorbing support at the toe-off and renders exceptional support through the gait cycle.
- Breathable mesh lining throughout the shoe help in exceptional ventilation.
- Users have to be careful with the shoe sizing while ordering them online.
#2. ASICS Women’s Upcourt 3 Shoes
The women’s upcourt Volleyball shoes from ASICS comes handy in several court games, that includes Pickleball and tennis games as well. You can witness yourself to power your performance and reach in every single ball when you start playing your game with the upcourt 3 volleyball shoe from the ASICS brand. As these shoes feature a contemporary design, it doesn’t fail to offer tremendous support and comfort throughout the match.
These shoes feature EVA midsole and a sock liner that helps in a comfortable in-play experience. You will also experience the shoes to render excellent rebound. The removable shock liners of these shoes render the option to replace the orthotics if you would require them. You can witness yourself performing to your maximum every time as these shoes take care of your playing style and your practicality.
- You can remove the sock liner if you wish to accommodate a medical orthotic inside the shoes.
- Ideal for all-court games as these shoes render the perfect fit and smooth playing experience.
- The size of the shoes is misleading and you may have to cope with the additional length that these shoes have to offer.
#3. ASICS Women’s Gel-Dedicate 6 Shoes
With these shoes, you can find yourself gaming exceptionally well is the Pickleball court. The ASICS Gel-dedicate 6 shoes for women is your ideal partner for the Pickleball game, as it helps you to work on the backhand and also serve perfectly in the entire match to win over your opponent.
These shoes will cater to the needs of both the professional and newbie recreational Pickleball players. These shoes offer a breathable mesh and the shoe uppers are made up of both textile and synthetic material. Its lace-up closure ensures that your shoe stays stable around the foot in the ground.
You will love its comfortable fabric lining and its molded foam footbed. The Gel cushioning system helps in attenuating shock during the impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to mid-stance during the gameplay. the Trusstic system of these shoes helps in reducing the weight of the sole without sacrificing on the structural integrity of the footwear. Its superior rubber outsole offers superior traction in the ground.
- Sturdy outsole with breathable inners.
- Lace-up closure with padded collar and tongue leaves the shoes extremely comfortable
- The width of the shoes may not be appropriate for those with a broad foot.
- The shoe is available only in white and silver colors.
#4. ASICS Women’s Gel-Game 7 Shoes
This is indeed a great shoe for women, for playing pickleball. It features a mesh upper with synthetic overlays and films to render excellent comfort, stability, and breathability on the forefoot. The shoes feature a wide heel cage for better stability on the rear foot. There is also a large area of mesh uppers to help in reducing the weight on the foot and for rendering more breathability.
The shoes feature a mesh upper and a synthetic overlay to render additional comfort and stability. Its open mesh allows the foot to breathe as you tend to overheat your foot on the court. You can be sure to stay dry, cool, and comfortable all through the play.
- These shoes are size-specific and render the perfect fit for the size suggested
- The shoes are available in unique colors, good enough to impress the users
- Easy to break in and offers a good grip.
- The shoes are not flexible, owing to its heavy rubber sole
- The shoes are pretty narrow for the toes
#5. ASICS Gel-Court Speed Women’s Pickleball Shoes
The intricate features of these Pickleball shoes are that they feature a rubber sole with synthetic and mesh finishing. It comprises a PGuard Toe protector, to protect your toes during the game and to help in exceptional durability of the shoes. As it comprises of seamless materials in its construction, there are fewer chances of friction and irritation caused by traditional seams and stitches.
You will love the rearfoot and the forefoot gel technology cushioning system of these shoes. These features attenuate shock upon impact and during toe-off phases. It also allows movement at different planes as the foot transition throughout the gait cycle. The Trusstic system technology of these shoes helps in reducing weight at the sole unit while maintaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- Perfect shoes for Pickleball players to enjoy a competitive edge in the game
- Bread new cushioning teams with advanced Trusstic system to get you ready for all moves.
- The seamless uppers keep the feet cool and dry throughout the match.
- The shoes can be smaller for their size and thus it is good to buy the shoes that are a size ahead.
#6. ASICS Gel-Challenger 12 Women’s Shoes for Pickleball
These Pickleball shoes are offered in bright red-yellow combination colors, to help you adapt to the game with confidence and style. It comprises of a rubber sole to adapt to even rough court conditions. Its midsole is lighter as it is made up of a special compound known as the Solyte midsole material, which is lighter than the standard EVA midsoles from the ASICS brand. These shoes are also known for their enhanced durability and cushioning system.
The rearfoot and forefoot Gel technology cushioning system helps in attenuating shock during toe-off phases in the game. It is also ideal in rendering impact resistance during the game. Thus, you will be able to move in multiple planes as the game demands, while balancing your gait. You can reduce the weight of the sole while maintaining the integrity of the shoe.
- Its ortholite sock liner helps in tremendous moisture management
- You can also remove the sock-liner if you have to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Patent midsole material for comfort and stability.
- These shoes don’t work for those with a wide foot.
#7. Adidas Women’s Adizero Ubersonic 3 X Parley Shoes
These Adidas women’s Pickleball shoes comprise a synthetic sole and help in enhancing the gameplay in the tennis court. The shaft of these shoe measures approximately low top from the arch and it features a lightweight chassis for tremendous stability on the court. The best features of these shoes are that it features a women-specific fit, snug feel, and a lace closure system. The flexible mesh uppers of these shoes are resistant to abrasion and are breathable as well.
Overall, these Pickleball shoes for women are lightweight, supportive, and durable. The durable non-marking outsole of these shoes renders tremendous and exceptional traction. These shoes are designed for a fast-paced play and these shoes have a stretch mesh upper with seamless bootee construction, allowing for maximum airflow and a comfortable fit.
- The shoes feature an all-court outsole and a lightweight chassis to keep the foot stable during quick cuts.
- The threads of these shoes are made from recycled plastic, which is an environmentally friendly initiative.
- These shoes are perfect for flat foot wearers, and not for others.
- These shoes are bigger for the sizes they indicate.
#8. ASICS Gel Rocket 7 Women’s Pickleball Shoes
This shoe is made for volleyball, and it does an excellent job of transferring power from legs to feet in the volleyball court when you’re moving back and forth or right to left. It will be fantastic on the pickleball court too. The shoes have a rubber sole and use a special Trusstic midsole system. This is a special technology and material that makes the shoe light but strong. It makes the shoe super-stable on the court, whether you’re playing indoors on a wooden floor or outdoors on asphalt.
- These Pickleball shoes for women have good stability and are comfortable.
- They are available in vibrant color combinations like black/silver, white/magenta, silver/pink, white/magenta, white/silver.
- These are made of synthetic material and have a rubber sole.
- It has a forefoot gel cushioning system attenuates shock during the impact phase.
- Its trusstic system reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- These shoes have NC rubber outsole compound which contains more natural rubber than traditional solid rubber, resulting in enhanced traction on the court.
- These can be worn for outside pickleball. They give enough traction and flexibility.
- These shoes do not offer extra support for plyometric training.
- These are on a bit of a heavier side.
- These Pickleball shoes aren’t the best for narrow feet.
The shoe is called the Gel Rocket because of a special gel cushion that protects your feet from shock. Long hours of playing pickleball will never be so comfortable as these shoes can make them. Cool summery colors like blue, silver, pastel pink and white make the shoe a must-have.
#9. ASICS Women’s GEL-Resolution 6 Pickleball Shoes
This is another shoe with a Trusstic midsole and gel cushioning. Plus it has a ton of other special features like a FluidRide system by ASICS. This technology is designed to cushion the feet in the heel area and the front. It also has a lot of padding in the upper part. This makes the Gel Resolution 6 very comfortable for long hours of pickleball.
- These are Lace-up athletic shoe featuring FlexionFit upper for supportive, form-fitting comfort and women-specific cushioning for midsole compression
- They have a soft padded tongue and collar. These shoes are narrower hence fits better.
- These shoes come with rearfoot and forefoot gel cushioning system attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- They have AHAR+ high-abrasion non-marking outsole.
- These are perfect shoes for those who have a bunion and plantar fasciitis or similar issues
- These are stylish and can easily be distinguished due to their unique design and color combinations.
- Since these shoes are narrow, people with broad feet may experience bruising after continued use for 2-3 hours.
- The toe box of these shoes is narrower than usual.
Women will love the fit of the shoe. The shoe upper is made with a synthetic FlexionFit fabric that will protect your feet like a glove. Women have feet that are shaped slightly differently from men’s. Their feet are smaller, narrower and have larger in-steps and toe regions than men’s. These ASICS shoes are designed to fit women perfectly, but make sure to buy the right size.
Another feature on the Gel Revolution 6 is an AHAR+ technology. You’ll find this on many other ASICS shoes. They give you a good grip on many outdoor surfaces.
#10. New Balance Women’s WC696 Shoes
New Balance makes great shoes that are not too expensive. This light tennis shoe doesn’t have a rubber sole. But the synthetic sole has a nice herringbone pattern that keeps you flexible on your feet while giving you enough traction against the floor. The synthetic and fabric shoe upper is comfortable but tough and lets your feet breathe through tiny holes.
These shoes are really light, probably because they don’t have a rubber sole. You can lightly and easily change direction to retrieve a lob and the stable Adzorb midsole will keep your feet protected. This is a great shoe for playing pickleball indoors because indoor shoes don’t need a lot of rubber.
Top 10 Best Men’s Pickleball Shoes 2021
#1. Adidas Performance Men’s Barricade Shoes
Adidas has made a fantastic tennis shoe in the Barricade, and it’s great for outdoor pickleball too. The rubber sole is the least high-tech feature of the shoe. The synthetic upper is an airy, super comfy bonding between mesh and foil. These materials are also strong and durable. You’re not likely to need another Pickleball shoe before you’ve played at least sixty hours on these.
- These shoes are top of the line if you are looking for branded shoes that aren’t too expensive.
- They are comfortable, provide good support and traction.
- In these shoes, the shaft measures approximately low-top from the arch.
- These shoes are light, flexible and non-marking.
- These Adidas shoes are made with textile as the primary material and are quite durable.
- Sizing and Fitting of these shoes are pretty standard.
- Since these shoes are narrow, customers with broader feet may face an issue.
- The inner sole of the shoe is glued to the base.
Outside the upper, Adidas has used ADITUFF material, which is exactly what it sounds like. It is a super tough material that will look almost as good as new even after those sixty hours of playing.
In the midsole, Adidas has used an ADIPRENE support system. This technology helps to quickly and safely transfer power from legs to feet. You’ll be able to quickly pivot on your feet when you need to change directions, without losing any stability because of the special torsion system. The Men’s Barricade Club tennis shoes are fantastic for indoor and outdoor pickleball courts. If you’re willing to spend around $100 you’ll get a good pair of sturdy, long-lasting shoes in these.
#2. Asics Men’s GEL-Rocket 7 Shoes
Like the women’s Gel Rocket 7 from ASICS, this excellent shoe for volleyball & pickleball has a Trusstic midsole and a strong rubber outsole for rugged outdoor playing. The rubber is a natural gum rubber, which gives the shoe very good traction on an indoor court.
- These Pickleball shoes come with lightweight mesh upper featuring synthetic overlays and cushioned footbed.
- These shoes have Molded-EVA midsole and court-specific Forefoot GEL Cushioning System.
- The shaft measures approximately 2.02″ from the arch in these shoes.
- These shoes have a Trusstic System with NC Rubber outsole.
- This Gel-Rocket 7 has the stiffest outer sole/shaft in a court shoe, as stiff as a hiking boot but with a flexible toe for quick forward movements and jumping.
- The arch support and cushioning are great and help in starting and stopping as well as lateral movements during the game.
- These shoes come in 5 vibrant color combinations.
- The sizing and fit in the toe box might be an issue for people with broader feet.
- The toe end of the shoe may fray within a couple of months if used on a regular basis.
The upper of the shoe is made of mesh and synthetic leather. The midsole is made of EVA foam and has padding to keep your feet protected. It is a light shoe with gel protecting your toes and the front of your feet as you run around the court.
#3. ASICS Men’s GEL-Dedicate 5 Pickleball Shoes
What’s great about these shoes is that the leather and mesh upper, which keep your feet cool on a hot day for long periods of time. Of course, the leather makes the shoe tough and long-lasting.
- These shoes have a solid rubber outsole which provides enhanced durability and traction.
- These shoes come with Trusstic System Technology which reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- They have a Forefoot GEL Cushioning System to enhance shock attenuation during propulsion.
- In these shoes, the shaft measures approximately 2.75″ from the arch.
- These shoes are lightweight and help in sustaining the pace.
- These shoes can be used for both indoor and outdoor play.
- These shoes are only available in 3 monotonous colors.
- The sizing and fitting of these shoes are not aligned with the standard footwear sizing.
These shoes also use the ASICS Trusstic system in the midsole. Feet are cushioned in the front with special gel technology. The thickly padded collar and tongue protect your ankles from injury. The sturdy rubber sole may make the shoe a little heavy, but it is ideal for outdoor courts.
#4. ASICS Men’s Gel-Rocket 9 Shoes for Pickleball
Your performance at the Pickleball court will get escalated many folds with this ASICS Gel-Rocket 9 shoes. It will render tremendous stability, traction, and support to carry the ball efficiently across the net to your opponents.
These volleyball shoes comprise of a lightweight mesh top portion that is fortified with synthetic overlays to help with immense structural support and comfort. You will also benefit from additional support from its firm padded tongue and collar. The footbed of these shoes also features a breathable mesh lining for additional cushioning.
These shoes feature a traditional lacing closure system to optimize the fit. The midsole features molded EVA material for enhanced cushioning and shock absorption. Its real and forefoot GEL cushioning system renders tremendous shock-absorption support at toe-off and helps in supporting the gait cycle irrespective of the movement during the gameplay. As these shoes are designed with the Trusstic System Technology, they reduce the weight of the shoes without compromising the structural integrity of the shoes.
- The shoe features rubber and gum rubber outsole with more natural rubber composition.
- Helps with enhanced traction on the Pickleball court
- Does not satisfy the needs of a competitive player as they demand ankle braces and custom insoles for the game.
#5. Men’s Gel-Game 7 Shoes from ASICS
These credible shoes from ASICS comprise of a mesh upper with Synthetic overlays and films and provide excellent stability, comfort, and breathability on the forefoot. The wider heel cage of these shoes helps with better stability on the rear foot. A large mesh upper portion also helps in reducing the weight of the shoes, which can be a great reliever when the game is on. It also enhances the breathability of the footwear.
One best thing that you will love with these shoes is its Gel cushioning system at the forefoot. Pickleball is a game that demands quick and fast moves to return the ball. Therefore, such a gel cushioning system helps in attenuating shock and eliminates friction during the impact phase. Its EVA midsole and an ortholite sock liner help in tremendous moisture management as well. The shoes also flex at the forefoot for efficient leg movement.
- Ideal shoes for those with sweaty feet, as the sock liner, helps in moisture absorption.
- Removable sock liner if you have to accommodate a medical orthotic
- Some users feel that the shoes are tight at the toes and the sole also feels tight and uncomfortable.
#6. Adidas Men’s Gamecourt Pickleball Shoes
The Adidas court shoes feature some breathable mesh uppers with TPU reinforcements for additional support. You will love the abrasion resistance of these shoes in the toe area. the cushioned midsole of these shoes will keep you comfortable from the moment you put them on. The durable outsole renders a firm grip with every slide and serves and helps you improve the game.
These shoes render a snug fit like a glove around the ankle and are thus an expert shoe for playing a lot of games such as table tennis, Pickleball, volleyball, etc. The soles of these shoes are excellent and are thus skid-free. The shoes are made up of textile and synthetic material and it features a rubber sole. It comprises of breathable tennis shoes with a foam midsole for additional comfort. The shoes feature a regular fit and lace closure for added comfort and easy wearing.
- The Adiwear outsole of these shoes is ultimately durable and feature tremendous traction.
- Cloud foam midsole offers extreme comfort and superior cushioning for the players.
- Its fixed insole is very much comfortable.
- It is important to choose the right size of the shoe for an optimal fit.
#7. K-Swiss Men’s ST329 CMF Training Shoes
These shoes feature a durable rubber outsole and ensure maximum comfort for the players to help in the premium memory footbed and cushioned midsole. Its leather uppers render it a sneak design and excellent performance in the court. It’s leather upper and textile collar lining enhances the ambience of the shoes. These are lifestyle apparel and footwear from one of the leading brands in California.
The St329 sneaker was the tennis shoes that were developed by K-Swiss and it is a perfect training shoe for diverse court games. These sneakers feature a design that is built to last and features a full leather upper, rubber outsole, durable gum rubber, and a sturdy thread for exceptional stability. The E-KVA midsole with cushioning and premium memory footbed ensure exceptional comfort in a classic style.
- Its memory foam sock liner enhances the comfort of the shoe
- Its drag guard rubber outsole ensures the friction and traction of the shoe.
- The rubber sole and leather uppers enhance the performance of the shoes.
- The memory foam in these shoes feels like a large rock in the arch.
- The top eyelets for the laces are extremely hard and don’t bend.
#8. New Balance Men’s 608 V5 Cross Trainer Shoes
The 608 V5 ensures all-day comfort with its large heel crash pad and it features a durable molded PU insert. It features a relaxed fit to provide versatile comfort wear and also helps in superior traction under different court surfaces. These cross trainer shoes are made from 100% leather and feature a sturdy rubber sole. One main reason behind their superior comfort is that they feature cushioning from all the angles. It also includes an NB comfort insert for memory comfort that lasts for long.
These training shoes boast an Abzorb heel crash pad to absorb impact with a combination of compression resistance and cushioning. Such a cushioning at the midfoot renders exceptional shock absorption as well. The dual-density collar foam keeps the feet feel great and its dual-density collar foam prevents irritation around the ankles. As these shoes feature a flexible outsole, they are flexible and their deep flex groves cover the entire length of the shoe to help move in comfort.
- Lace-up closure at the tongue enhances comfort and stays as a statement of style.
- Extremely comfortable and nice looking shoes.
- Well-cushioned shoes that enhances the comfort of the users.
- Narrow toe box can be uncomfortable on the foot.
#9. ASICS Men’s Gel-Dedicate 6 Shoes
Being a comfortable tennis shoe, the ASICS Gel dedicate helps in your serves and backhand tremendously for superior comfort while playing the tennis game. These shoes are been created for amateurs and recreational tennis players and will suit Pickleball players perfetly.
Though it is meant for leisure games, it does not compromise in its quality. It features a breathable mesh, synthetic upper materials made from textiles and a padded collar and tongue. The lace-up closure of these shoes helps in ensuring its comfort as well. Your legs will feel very comfortable as they can breathe easily in these shoes that are made from fabric lining. These also carry a molded foam footbed and a forefoot GEL cushioning system.
Such a cushioning system helps in attenuating shock during impact and also helps in a smooth transition to mid-stance during the game. These shoes feel extremely lightweight as its Trusstic system helps in mitigating the weight of the sole without compromising on the structural integrity of the shoes.
- Shoes feature a solid rubber outsole and adapt to all terrains
- The width and the fit of the shoes are perfect for all types of players.
- An ideal shoe for the recreational game and not for competition level play.
#10. HEAD Men’s Revolt Pro 3.0 Shoes for Pickleball
These shoes look attractive, feel comfortable, and work pretty professionally. The HEAD Revolt Pro is top-notch high-performance shoes that are perfect for aggressive players in the tennis ground. They also feel pretty much light and combines the qualities of stability and comfort, a feature that goes missing even in some of the high-end tennis & pickleball shoes.
The shoe features a durable mesh upper lining and lightweight and durable TPU layers at the side to render excellent support and stability. The toe also carries tremendous toe and arch protection along with adaptive padding. The TPU heel stabilizer and a comfortable EVA sole also enhance the functionality of these tennis shoes to many folds. The shoe features a higher heel for additional cushioning and its hybrid sole matches with all the surfaces.
- The shoe features several heavy-duty zones to match with hard playing surfaces
- This shoe features an open area profile for a better grip on the ground.
- The lockdown straps on the upper portion of the shoes make sure that the foot stays in place.
- Be careful in choosing the right shoe sizing as they run a half size small.
When you buy your pickleball shoe online, make sure to try it out and find a good fit. Think about whether you’ll be playing indoors or outdoors before you make a choice.
A good pair of pickleball shoes will last you a long time. It will feel comfortable, cushioned and let your feet breathe after hours of playing in the summer heat. The one thing you need to make sure of is that you choose a shoe that fits you perfectly. Then go on and enjoy your game without any worries of getting hurt!