Table Tennis has always been an amazing indoor sport, so if you want to make your home a great playground then these are the best indoor ping pong tables in the world right now with quality features.
List of Best Ping Pong Tables for Indoor Use
|Top 10 Indoor Ping Pong Tables||Editor Score||Price|
|#1. JOOLA Rally TL Table Tennis Table||9.6/10||Check Price Here|
|#2. STIGA Advantage Indoor Table Tennis Table||9.5/10||Check Price Here|
|#3. JOOLA Midsize Compact Table Tennis Table||9/10||Check Price Here|
|#4. JOOLA Inside Table Tennis Table||9.4/10||Check Price Here|
|#5. JOOLA Tour Professional Table Tennis Table||9.2/10||Check Price Here|
|#6. STIGA Advantage Lite Indoor Table Tennis Table||9.1/10||Check Price Here|
|#7. STIGA Advantage Pro Indoor Ping Pong Table||9.5/10||Check Price Here|
|#8. Killerspin My T7 Pocket Table Tennis Table||9.3/10||Check Price Here|
|#9. Joola Nova Table Tennis Table||9.1/10||Check Price Here|
|#10. Franklin Sports Optima Table Tennis Table||9/10||Check Price Here|
Note:- Our indoor ping pong tables editor scores are based on durability, value, and quality.
You may also like to read:-
Widely known as Table Tennis, Ping Pong is an engaging sport that can be enjoyed by children as well as adults and can be played indoors and outdoors. This guide seeks to present 5 different ping pong tables best suited for indoor play. Indoor ping pong tables are great as they can be used around the season and can be placed anywhere within your home, office, community center, or any other enclosed space.
There are a few pertinent things that need to be taken care of before choosing an appropriate ping pong table. The primary aspect is the space, i.e. how much can you allot to the tennis table you intend to keep at home or garage. Most standard full-size tables measure 2.74 meters in length and 1.52 meters in width, and not to forget you have to take into consideration the space required behind the table for players to move around for the game. The other factors include the table quality, flooring, ceiling height, assembly, portability, storage, etc.
Table of Contents
- List of Best Ping Pong Tables for Indoor Use
- Best Indoor Ping Pong Tables 2021
- #1. JOOLA Rally TL Table Tennis Table
- #2. STIGA Advantage Indoor Table Tennis Table
- #3. JOOLA Midsize Compact Table Tennis Table
- #4. JOOLA Inside Table Tennis Table
- #5. JOOLA Tour Professional Table Tennis Table
- #6. STIGA Advantage Lite Indoor Table Tennis Table
- #7. STIGA Advantage Pro Indoor Ping Pong Table
- #8. Killerspin My T7 Pocket Table Tennis Table
- #9. Joola Nova Table Tennis Table
- #10. Franklin Sports Optima Table Tennis Table
Best Indoor Ping Pong Tables 2021
Here are the 10 top quality indoor ping pong tables with its features.
Ping Pong enthusiasts looking for a tennis table for home or for the garage will find the Rally TL Professional Grade Table Tennis Table from JOOLA to meet the multiple purposes including style, quality, and features.
A foldable model, this sleek looking black-toned ping pong table is a sturdy one with adjustable legs and in-built safety features like the lockable wheels to hold the table firmly in its place. It’s easily transportable with the wheels and can be stored in any standard sized cabinet.
The best part about this table is that you get to experience the tournament quality at your homes. With a 9X5 foot regulation size ping pong table and net set, you can easily set it up. The table top is of wooden make supported by the steel feet of solid steel construction.
The table is pre-assembled, thus making it simpler for players to set it up quickly within minutes. Just attach the legs with the eight bolts supplied with the table set and attach the net to the clamp and you are ready to take on a professional tournament!
- It comes with bonus features including the net set ball holders and a magnetic abacus scorer offering good value for the price.
- The table composition offers durability and does not warp easily.
- The table is USATT endorsed.
- The table legs have height adjusters that ensure a leveled playing surface.
- The table can be folded and the halves separated for playback mode and compact storage. The four-wheel trolleys ensure mobility of the folded halves. The automatic anti-tilting locks on the trolleys enable the quick transition of the table into a solo practice mode.
- It comes with additional features including corner ball holders and an abacus scorer. Each of the four-ball holders can hold 340 mm JOOLA ping pong balls.
- Medium-density fibreboard (MDF) measuring 15 mm thickness that makes the table durable. It is also painted with multiple coats to provide consistency and a reliable ball bounce.
- Heavier as compared to other competing ping pong units.
- Assembled product dimensions (LxWxH): 108x60x30 inches
- Weight: 150lbs
- Colour: Black
- Table top thickness: 15 mm (5/8 inches)
- Frame: 30x30mm
If you are looking for a ping-pong table model that is competition ready and ideal for indoor play, this one from STIGA can dual up for both office and home spaces.
The STIGA Advantage Competition Ready Ping Pong Table is gorgeously styled and comes 95% preassembled which can be set up easily within minutes. It comes with a ten minutes ‘Quickplay design’ attributed to the zero-gravity balance technology and can be conveniently transported with the wheels supporting the table halves. The 3 inches lockable casters enable easy storage. When the chassis is locked it gives the appearance of a single solid piece.
The 5/8 inches table thickness offers competitive playability with its multiple-layer finish and silkscreen striping. The unit comes with an easily attachable net and post set of tournament-grade which can be conveniently clamped and removed for storage. Robustly contrasted, the table weighs 180 lbs and endorses the high-end finish similar to STIGA’s other professional designs.
The play position, flat opened one, allows players to effortlessly move around the table and easily defend the opponent. At times, when you wish to practice alone, the table can be converted into the playback mode with its easily foldable features. In its folded position the table stands 64 inches high triggering precise hits that mostly rebound at a similar pace.
This futuristic ping pong professional class table comes with an exclusive safety latch mechanism that secures the table from accidentally opening up when in its storage or playback mode. The latch system helps to keep the table in its upright position without having to worry.
- The net included in the set is of advanced quality for professional-grade play.
- It can be easily folded into the playback mode.
- Relatively affordable.
- Perfect for recreational play.
- Eligible for a beginner level of play.
- The smooth finish offers good bounce.
- The table thickness doesn’t meet the usual standard seen in tournaments.
- The table height is not adjustable.
- Dimensions: 65 x 56 x 5-inches
- Weight: 190 pounds
- Tabletop: 5/8 inches
- Net: 72 inches
- Table top colour: Blue
The midsize compact ping pong table from JOOLA is perfect for tight spaces. The 72 inches table top can be fitted in your apartment room, kids rooms, crunched office play spaces, dorms, or even basements. It measures 2/3rd of a regulation-sized ping pong table.
The table stands at a standard height of 30 inches and each half of the table shapes up into a perfect square, ready to stand upright alone for multiple usages. When not used in its regular play mode, you can use this table for playing card games or any other board games.
The table halves are foldable enabling convenient storage and can fit into standard sized closets and cabinets. In its storage position, the table measures 36×36 inches.
The best thing is about this ping pong table is that it doesn’t require assembly; it comes 100% assembled. You simply have to unfold each half legs, attach the net and start playing! The product weights merely 60lbs and can be transported with ease. The unit comes with a custom-sized net set that can be attached easily on the classic screw clamp design of the post.
- Great value for money.
- Compact and works brilliantly for small spaces.
- The table thickness offers good bounce even if not highly competitive.
- Lightweight and easily portable.
- Rackets and balls not included.
- Not a regulation-sized table, not fit for professional play.
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):72.00 x 36.00 x 30.00 Inches
- Product Weight: 60 lb
- Colour: Blue
- Tabletop (thickness): 5/8 inches
Check out: Top Ping Pong Tables under $300
For table tennis enthusiasts searching for a two-piece table that can be set up breezily and stored conveniently when not in use, the JOOLA Inside table tennis table with the net set could be the appropriate model.
This competition-grade ping pong table is one of the best-selling units from the brand. With its 5/8 inches MDF thick table surface made of wood composite material and powder-coated metal frame, the table stands strong and is durable. The 1.5-inch steel legs of the table and resin apron are automatically foldable with adjustable height levelers.
The locking casters (four on every half) and the anti-tilting feature enabled on the unit add to the security feature preventing accidental opening when being transported or under storage. Either side of the folded table can be used for easy solo playback mode.
Also, the separate halves are compact for storage. The nice thing about this JOOLA inside table tennis unit is it’s simple and quick to assemble and set up for instant play. It also comes with a net-set of competitive quality.
- The sleek frame and detachable halves make storage easy.
- The table surface provides consistent ball bounce and is composed of long-lasting material.
- Adjustable height levelers make sure to provide a leveled playing surface.
- The locking casters ensure stability and the dual locking devices guarantee safety when the table is not in use.
- Net included with the set is USATT approved quality.
- Offers tournament quality of gaming at home.
- Hassle-free quick setup.
- Playback mode.
- Value for money.
- A heavier model may need more than one person to transport it.
- The table thickness may not give satiable bounce to seasoned player standards though good for the recreational purpose.
- Product Dimensions: 108” x 60” x 30”
- Storage Dimensions: 61” x 24” x 64”
- Play Bed Dimensions: 9’ x 5’
- Table surface material: Medium Density Fiberboard
- Table thickness: 15mm
- Weight: 137 lbs.
For ping pong lovers looking for indoor entertainment, the JOOLA Tour Professional Grade Tennis Table with Net Set is a good choice as it comes with pre-assembled halves that can be conveniently set-up. It’s a 9×5 foot regulation table of tournament grade.
This model from JOOLA speaks of it’s high-quality and is a USATT approved table which can be used for tournament level play. The foldable halves are easy to store and also can be quickly converted into the playback mode for solo practice.
To add to its features, the JOOLA Tour Professional has a dual safety locking device where each table half is designed with four wheels to provide mobility and enable compact storage. The best part of this table is its 25 mm playing surface thickness that ensures a powerful and consistent bounce with great balance and good pace. The table weighs 250 lbs which are a little on the heavier side. It’s one of those units that come with all features required for enthusiasts willing to improve their gaming skills. It’s perfectly suited for recreational as well as professional gaming and can be used at homes or even at schools.
The multi-layer paint provides enhanced protection to the table surface preventing it from easy warping or damage. The 50x50mm frame is coated in heavy-duty powder making it sturdy. The 3” caster wheels allow easy mobility and the adjustable height levelers provide stability to this ping pong table. Security is enabled with the dual locking device so that it can be nestled safely when not in use. The net set included in the unit comes with screw locks that are easy to fix to the table and has an adjustable net tension system.
- It can be set up quickly within 10-15 minutes as it comes 95% preassembled.
- Easy to attach tournament-grade net with a simple clamp design.
- MDF table surface adds on to table durability.
- Adjustable height with levelers.
- Playable in both playback and solo mode.
- It can be played by beginners as well as experienced players.
- Table thickness provides a reliable bounce.
- A relatively heavier product as compared to many other brands available in the market.
- Closed Dimensions (HxWxL): 31.0 inches (H) x 60.0 inches (W) x 108 inches (L)
- Weight: 250 lbs
- Surface Material: MDF
- Table thickness: 25mm
This is an excellent indoor table tennis table that comes 95% pre-assembled. Thus this table is easy to assemble, just out of the box. Being a lightweight recreational indoor table tennis table, it is perfect for small families and entry-level recreational table tennis players.
The table features an extremely easy to assemble design and is easy to set up and break down as well. You can easily transport it as the two halves of the table can easily roll up with their 2” locking wheels. This also helps inconvenient setup and storage of the table.
The table features a basic 72” clamp style net with post set that is easy to attach and is easy to remove as well. The steel undercarriage of this table is sturdy and offers tremendous support with its 0.75” steel tubes. The ½” thick tabletop helps with an even bounce throughout the game. There is a spring-loaded safety latch mechanism at the underside of the table, that helps to lock the table in its upright position. Can adapt to three different positions namely play, storage, and playback position.
- The recreational indoor table that is designed for entry-level games
- Its quick-play technology enables a 10-minute assembly.
- Safety latch system
- Features a tournament-grade net and post set
- The table can absorb fingerprints and dust easily and can be a hassle to clean.
- The screws of the parts don’t seem to be quite strong and sturdy.
The Stiga Advantage Pro Indoor table tennis cum ping pong table comes 95% preassembled with a professional net set for recreational ping pong games. Being a tournament-grade quality table, it has the best features for professional-level play.
It features a 10-minute quickplay design as it comes assembled and is also quick and easy to set up. The table is easy and convenient to transport as the two halves of the table roll up for transport and convenient storage. The 4” lockable casters help to secure the table in its position when the game is on.
Players can enjoy excellent playability on this table as it features a ¾” tabletop with multiple roller coat finish. The silk-screen striping of the table also enhances its playability. The 72’ clamp style tournament-grade net and post set is easy to attach and remove. Also, the net system features tension and height adjustments enabling kids and adults to enjoy the game alike. The table features a safety latch system at the underside, that adds to the safety mechanism of the table.
- The table comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Has 1.5” steel tube to protect the corners and the edges of the table.
- This tournament quality table is designed for professional-level play.
- Comes as two independent table halves, that are easy to remove and assemble
- Getting replacement parts from the manufacturer seems a little hectic.
- The table is capable of attracting dust pretty easily.
This ping pong table is tournament ready and it features an 18 mm MDF board for exceptional ball bounce. Since its surface undergoes a repeat roller coating process, it is capable of adapting to the toughest of playing conditions. These tables are just of the right size and the quality for those looking for a professional-grade table. It holds the features of a tournament-grade table but can still be abused for extensive play when you are on your vacation. The Killerspin MyT7 comes in two colors, namely black and blue.
My T7 comes with an excellent tabletop and thus the players can be sure to expect a true bounce from this table as its table surface is close to a lot of competition-grade tables. This table can be a great practice table for those preparing for tournaments and can add a lot of fun for recreational games as well. Its steel frame looks attractive and strong and adapts to different gaming environments. The total weight of the table is about 225 pounds.
There are four wheels on each side of the table along with locking casters. There are leg levelers on the base of the steel legs to protect the floor from scratches and to adjust the height of the table while playing over uneven surfaces.
- World-class table with a high tension net.
- Folding table to help in solo playback mode
- Innovative storage pockets to store balls and paddles.
- The Killerspin My T5 is perceived to be a little pricy for some players.
- The black surface of the table requires constant cleaning to prevent smudges.
This is an expert outdoor table that features a waterproof net set and it also features a quick 10-minute easy assembly. This is indeed an all-weather aluminum composite outdoor ping pong table that is of tournament quality. This table is compatible to use both indoors and outdoors.
This Nova ping pong table from Joola features a firm surface of 6mm which is more than enough to render a decent bounce and speed for casual table tennis players.
The Joola Nova comprises of a 30 mm x 30 mm powder coated and rust resistant undercarriage, making it a very durable table tennis table that can withstand external elements.
The table is made up of two halves that fold up and nest against each other when you want to store it safely. These wheels are 3” caster wheels that can move over almost any terrain. Its weatherproof 72” net and post set comes as a matching addition to the weather-resistant tabletop.
- Assembles in just ten minutes
- Features a weatherproof net and post set
- One-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- The wheels of the table are not very durable.
This is an excellent indoor and outdoor ping pong table that is designed for recreational gameplay. This serves as a mid-size table for kids and is easy and quick to assemble. It is pretty simple to assemble and is easy to set up. The table brings up quality playing time for family and friends.
The Optima’s table surface has been built to render consistent bounce and spin and brings about authentic and professional feel to every game.
The table features a clamp-on net design that also features an easy to install clamp feature. It comes with all the components that are desired to play the game right out of the box. The folding halves of the tabletop make it easy to store and transport it.
Its built-in rubber wheels unlock quickly to store and transport the table at ease. The dimensions of this table are about 9’ x 5’ and it is built with durable and premium components that render professional-quality performance for many years.
- The stability bracket helps the table to stay strong and sturdy.
- Its locking casters ensure the stability of the table.
- The leg levelers help in adjusting the height of the table.
- The table comes with a net but doesn’t come with balls and paddles.
- Requires assistance for assembling
The above guide detailing the features, advantages, and disadvantages of the 10 best Indoor Ping Pong tables can make your search easier in finding the appropriate table that matches your style of game, experience level, and skill.