Here are some of the best fastpitch softball bats for 12u rated by experts based on factors like performance, durability, material, sweet spot, handle, grip, etc..
|Product Name||Editor Rating||Price|
|#1. Axe Bat -12 Daniel Lawrie Fastpitch Softball Bat||9.5/10||Check Price Here|
|#2. Axe Bat Element Fastpitch Softball Bat||9.5/10||Check Price Here|
|#3. Easton Wonder (-12) Fastpitch Softball Bat||9/10||Check Price Here|
|#4. Easton Sapphire -12 Fastpitch Softball Bat||9/10||Check Price Here|
|#5. DeMarini Vendetta Fastpitch Softball Bat||8/10||Check Price Here|
Swinging the right bat in a game of fastpitch softball can provide you with an edge over fellow players. This can be done by finding an ideal bat. A few things to consider when purchasing a fastpitch softball bat for 12u include the following:
The bat’s length: The longer the bat the better your reach which enables players to it the balls that comes on the outer edge of the plate. Just a long bat can slow your timing owing to its weight. An ideal balance in the bat’s length and weight is important.
Weight: The bat’s weight is typically measured in ounces and tied to its ‘weight drop’ which refers to length (in inches) versus its weight (in ounces). If you are wishful of playing a league, it would be wise to choose your bat weight according to the rules and your preference. For beginners, lighter bats offer ease of control.
Bat material: Your performance can be largely influenced by its material. You can choose from alloy or composite bats.
Also considering the bat’s barrel is equally significant as this part of the fastpitch softball bat enables you to hit the ball for achieving maximum performance. Barrels are measured by their diameter and come in different sizes.
For all those searching for the best quality Fastpitch Softball Bat, this review can be used as a comprehensive guide. Get the appropriate Fastpitch Softball Bat with all the features you need at an affordable price!
Also Read:- Best Fastpitch Softball Bat for 10u
Table of Contents
Top 5 Best Fastpitch Softball Bats for 12u
The Axe Bat Daniel Lawrie is ideal for 12u players. This one-piece fastpitch softball bat is constructed of alloy and offers a great balance. The LP1 alloy barrel encourages excellent pop out and vouches for durability. With the HyperWhip End Cap, you can be assured of a good balance as it ensures uniform weight distribution from the tip of the bat allowing players to comfortably swing the bat with speed. The magnified barrel allows for larger sweet spots.
If you are looking for optimum performance, the 270 degrees engineered hitting zone enables more strength to the hitting surface. This facilitates easier shots without having to rotate the barrel. The Daniel Lawrie endorsed Axe Bat fastpitch softball bat comes with a patented Axe handle that facilitates speed offering enhanced barrel control to the player. You might wish to dedicate some credit to this feature of the bat for your best swings. The barrel measures 2-1/4″ barrel, perfect for new players.
You can swear by this reasonably priced Axe Bat Daniel Lawrie fastpitch softball bat as it is also approved for play by the USSSA, ASA, ISA, NSA, ISA, ISF, NFHS and NCAA. The blue and grey graphics on the body of the bat renders it a smart appearance. The 1-year warranty is an additional benefit.
- Axe Bat 2019 Daniel Lawrie fastpitch softball bat is affordable
- Constructed with durable material and offers a comfortable feel to players
- Offers excellent grip and encourages power play
- It’s great for both left and right-hand hitters
- This softball bat has been approved for use in an array of leagues.
- New players using the Axe Bat could feel a slight swing when hitting the ball with the bat’s end but perfect for those who want to take their game to the next level.
Manufactured from the ace fastpitch softball bat makers, Axe, the 2019 Element bat is perfect to train your daughter in baseball. Known for its durability and optimal pop, this one-piece model is engineered with the new MX8 alloy. Alloy bats are known for the prickle on the handle but Axe has tackled this issue by using the Endogrid technology. It has a 12 length to weight ratio that augments the swing speed of the bat.
Treated for spontaneous explosiveness and expansion of its sweet spot, you won’t regret buying this bat. The heat-treatment on the alloy bat also enhances the lifetime of your bat. Outfitted with a HyperWhip End Cap, the bat evenly distributes the weight from its tip, offering faster swing. The bigger barrel adds on to the player’s advantage.
Constructed in one-piece, the Element Axe bat delivers a classic balance of speed and power to the player’s hands. The lighter swing weight makes it easy for new players to hit with confidence. The Axe fastpitch softball is known to transfer power efficiently facilitating players to hit with great speed; thanks to the special technology used on the handle. It also reduces the chances of injuries which is a plus point for the beginner level of players. It is the endo-grid technology that reduces all forms of negative vibration with its shock-absorbing mechanism and uplifts overall comfort for the players.
- The Axe Element fastpitch softball bat is approved by a range of leagues including ASA, USSSA, ISF, NCAA, NSA, ISA, and NFHS.
- It allows better control over the bat with the traditional round shaped knob featured on it.
- Offers good grip and better barrel control
- Fantastic sweet spot
- The bat speed reduces stress on the player’s hands by offering more power and speed
- Enhanced power and speed increase the range of motion.
- The handle fits well into the contour of junior player’s hands as well
- The flush backside of the Element model provides comfort to the player’s hand by relieving pressure.
- Ideal for beginners and intermediates.
- If you are looking for stunning graphics, this bat can appear a little disappointing.
- Axe Bat Element Fastpitch Softball Bat is not an encouraging model for experienced players.
For players looking for a bold fastpitch softball bat, Axe Bat 2019 Element is ready to provide you a fearless and powerful game!
From the competitive manufacturers of fastpitch softball bats, Easton, this Wonder bat model is just right for players under the age of 12. It certainly makes for an excellent bat for the 2019 fastpitch softball season. The reputed company is known to engineer some of the best bats outfitted with innovative features that offer players a unique experience.
Easton Wonder is equipped with the TCT Thermo Composite technology that enables this bat to deliver a larger sweet spot and a spontaneous swing speed. 2PC composite construction makes it sturdy. This powerhouse bat comes with a CXN zero 2-piece ‘connexion+ technology’ that minimizes vibration, making it negligible to create scope for consistent performance.
The bat’s barrel is designed uniformly to provide greater control around the plate. You’ll love the ultra-thin handle that measures 29/32” and is wrapped in 1.2 mm ‘hyper skin’ grip. Easton Wonder is designed with a 2 ¼ inch barrel diameter and comes as a two-piece composite fastpitch softball bat. The -12 length to weight ratio of the barrel is an advantage for new players and the FLEX compression of the barrel enables better pop out of the wrapper.
Easton’s Wonder bat model guarantees a swing speed along with a balanced swing weight. With its 1.20 certification, this bat stands approved by ISF, ASA, NSA, USSSA, and ISA. The manufacturer provides a one-year warranty on this Easton Wonder fastpitch softball bat.
- The pop this bat provides is way beyond any other average bat
- The graphics on the bat are quite appealing
- Weight is evenly balanced
- A high-performing bat that’s affordable
- One-year manufacturer warranty by Easton
- The Easton Wonder model comes across as less durable when compared to other fastpitch softball bats in the market.
Players seeking high swing speed and durability in a one-piece fastpitch softball bat? The Easton Sapphire 12u is a gem in the market. Designed with 100% 7050-alloy of military/aircraft-grade, you can be assured of speed and performance along with longevity.
Minimal vibration is a vital feature on this bat. The cushioned grip designed to provide ultimate comfort makes this possible. Players looking for a large sweet spot can enjoy the optimal surface that enables powerful hits. With its seamless swing speed coupled with remarkable swing balance, you can expect the bat to enhance your game from every angle. The Easton Sapphire feels solid and features a -12 ounce length to weight ratio. The bat swings very fast allowing players to quickly get the ball in time, especially when facing off against players who can throw fast.
Designed in one-piece, the Easton Sapphire bat encourages stiffer hits while the ultra-thin handle measuring -29/32 diameter allows a stable grip regardless of how hard you swing it. Featuring a concave cap, this bat is certified for play by leagues such as the NSA, USSSA, ASA, ISF, and ISA.
- The cushioned grip of the bat offers enhanced comfort
- The Easton Sapphire fastpitch softball is reputed for its excellent durability
- The swing speed is commendable
- Large sweet spot
- Ideal for beginners, the bat is lightweight and perfect for fast hits
- Quite an affordable model from the reputed brand
- Available at an unbeatable price for the excellent quality
- It comes with a one-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- Lacks the pop that professional players might be looking for in this grade of a fastpitch softball bat
For young players searching for a high-performance fastpitch softball game this season, the Vendetta 12u is just the ideal bat you can get. This composite two-piece bat features a 2 ¼” barrel. This makes sure that you don’t have to compromise on the overall weight of the bat and yet can enjoy the substantial sweet spot. The quality of this composite bat is fantastic as compared to many other makes in the market. This explains why this model is preferred by players who want to scale up their game over a period.
You can also pick from the different length/weight sizes although the A 12u remains consistent throughout its options. The pink and steel combination looks stylish.
With its ultra-lightweight handle, you can enjoy a greater balanced feel. The comfort it offers ensures confident play to the young fastpitch softball players who can spend more time focussing on learning the game than worrying about mishits. It is well paired with the Paradox Composite barrel providing a remarkably soft feel. The barrel also makes it responsive enough.
DeMarini’s Vendetta fastpitch softball bat offers a large hitting surface that enables players to hit more consistent and powerful shots. The Big D End Cap controls and absorbs vibration thereby making the swing smooth through the area. The D-Lite handle has been designed for a stabilized feel on contact that also increases the bat’s hit speed.
It is the advanced technology that makes Vendetta a composite lightweight bat. The easy swing and the easy-to-hold feature make this model suitable for new players who need a greater speed behind the ball on impact. The length and mass ratio of this model also complies with the biggest leagues around the globe making it worth the price.
- DeMarini’s Vendetta delivers an exceptional feel
- The D-Lite handle is just right for managing the vibration efficiently
- The Bid D end cap stabilizes the weight for low swing
- This bat is approved by prominent leagues such as ISF, ASA, BPF, NSA, and ISA
- The manufacturer provides a one-year warranty on the fastpitch softball bat
- Perfect for the junior fastpitch softball game
- Offers value for money
- The Vendetta fastpitch softball bat is pricier than its counterparts available in the market
Your personal preference, height, and level of learning among other factors play a vital role in picking a fastpitch softball bat. We hope our well-researched top 5 reviews on the fastpitch softball bat can help you arrive at a decision conveniently. Don’t forget to consider the certifications when purchasing your favorite fastpitch softball bats. Buying any cheap bat is easy but it might not do justice to the new hands trying to train at it. Check the standards and approved leagues or speak to your coach before picking investing in your baseball dream bat.