Here is the list of best fastpitch softball bats for 10u rated on value, durability, and quality.
|Product Name||Editor Rating||Price|
|#1. Easton Ghost -10 USSSA Fastpitch Softball Bat||9/10||Check Price Here|
|#2. Louisville Slugger LXT X19 Fastpitch Bat||9/10||Check Price Here|
|#3. EASTON Ghost -10 ASA Fastpitch Softball Bat||9/10||Check Price Here|
|#4. DeMarini CF Zen Fastpitch Bat||8/10||Check Price Here|
|#5. EASTON Amethyst Fastpitch Softball Bat||8/10||Check Price Here|
Softball is quite a popular game that has grabbed the attention of both adults and children alike. Young schoolers have developed a fondness for the game and hence their parents need to take the utmost care in providing them with the right accessories for the game. Picking the right softball bat is a crucial step especially if you are choosing one for your child.
Your decision influences the progress that your child makes in the game. If you opt for a light bat, then he may tend to hit quick yet wary hits. With numerous options available in the market, you need to consider the parameters that will help you refine your search.
The first and foremost thing to do is to consider the length of the bat. It should be easier to swing but yet must be enough to give you the power for hard hits. A longer bat promises you greater reach. However, you must always go for the appropriate combination of weight and length in order to derive the peak performance.
If you do not want to get into the basics, then you can directly go for the bats that are made as per the conventions laid down by the governing organization. For instance, you can follow the softball bat size guide. If your child is 10 year old, then it is best to go for the bats designed specifically for their age group. As per the norm, 10u hitters should go for a bat that measures 21 oz. in weight and at least 21 inches in length.
Table of Contents
- Top 5 Best Fastpitch Softball Bats for 10u
- #1. Easton Ghost -10 USSSA Fastpitch Softball Bat
- #2. Louisville Slugger LXT X19 Fastpitch Bat
- #3. EASTON Ghost -10 ASA Fastpitch Softball Bat
- #4. DeMarini CF Zen Fastpitch Bat
- #5. EASTON Amethyst Fastpitch Softball Bat
Top 5 Best Fastpitch Softball Bats for 10u
Here are some of the popular options that you can consider while looking for the best Fastpitch softball bat for 10u.
The Easton Ghost Fastpitch softball bat is currently one of the most popular offerings for 10-year-old players. This model has been USSSA approved. It comes with a unique Double Barrel design. It promises an ultimate combination of pop, sound and feels to the users.
The XTX Xtra Tough Resin Matrix Technology promises you a superior experience right from the first swing. The technology creates the lowest compression barrel thereby propelling your performance.
The model has been perfectly balanced when it comes to features. The Nitrocell foam provides a better connection to the users. This softball bat has been approved for play in Little League Softball, ISA, NSA and in USSSA Fastpitch only.
Key Features of Easton Ghost -10 USSSA Bat
- Patent-pending Double Barrel construction
- Promises better combination of sound, pop, and feel
- Extra Tough Resin Matric technology promises flexibility and durability
- Offers lowest compression barrel in the game
- Nitrocell foam offers a lighter and better feel
- Ultra-thin handle with hyper skin grip
- Certified softball bat
Pros of Easton Ghost -10 USSSA Bat
- Delivers great performance on the field
- Delivers great pop on contact thereby alerting the players when they hit
- A lot of options available when it comes to choosing the model
- Offers a secure and comfortable grip
Cons of Easton Ghost -10 USSSA Bat
- Is less durable and chips easily
Louisville is a leader in offering Fastpitch softball bats. The Louisville Slugger LXT bat is the latest offering by the brand. The new softball bat is the most innovative and advanced bat offered. This Fastpitch bat will certainly boost the performance of your child during the game.
The LXT has been power balanced and loaded with all the necessary design features for powering the elite hitters. The balanced features offer an ultimate combination of unmatched pop, speed, and momentum to the users.
The LXT has been built from knob to endcap for delivering unparalleled performance. The barrel design distributes the load uniformly across the entire barrel for ultimate results. This extends the sweet spot as well. This bat is available in different weight drip range as well.
Louisville Slugger Fastpitch bat has a diameter of 2 ¼ inches for enlarging the sweet spot region. The drop 10 bat provides additional weight that is ideal for both fast and power hitters. The VCX technology permits both the barrel and handle to move in an independent manner. VCX also lowers the vibrations while hitting. The PWR STAX further distributes the energy from impact throughout the barrel for offering massive hits.
The Patented PBF Barrel Technology not just expands the sweet spot but also promises maximum pop right from the first swing. This will alert you when you hit a strike. The LS Pro Comfort Grip has been provided to offer you better control over the bat. The grip combines an excellent blend of comfort and tack.
Key Features of Louisville Slugger LXT X19 Bat
- Patented PBF Barrel Technology for offering the maximum sweet spot
- LS Pro Comfort Grip promises maximum control
- 100 percent composite design
- VCX technology ensures independent movement between the handle and barrel
- Unparalleled feel and controlled vibration during contact
Pros of Louisville Slugger LXT X19 Bat
- Better durability and improved swing speed
- Ultra-lightweight X cap design
- Offers a comfortable grip to the users
- Certified by the ASA, ISA, ISF, and NSA
- Balanced swing weight
Cons of Louisville Slugger LXT X19 Bat
- Few users may find the bat a bit stiff to manage
The EASTON Ghost 10 ASA softball bat promises an ultimate performance to the users. It was immensely popular during its launch and totally reigned during the 2018-2019 season. The unique Double Barrel design offers an excellent combination of pop, sound, and feel.
The XTX Xtra Tough Resin Matrix creates the lowest compression barrel during the game. This further promises impeccable performance right from the first swing. This bat has been approved for high school play, ISF, NCAA, and ASA.
The double-barrel imparts a comfortable feeling to the users. The Nitrocell foam offers a comfortable feeling between the handle and the barrel. The double composition cladding ensures extra flex while swinging the bat.
Key features of EASTON Ghost -10 ASA Bat
- Ultra-thin handle with Hyperskin grip
- Double barrel construction for ultimate sound, pop, and feel
- Durability and flexibility promises by the tough resin matrix
- Nitrocell foam ensures a better connection between the barrel and the handle
Pros of EASTON Ghost -10 ASA Bat
- Delivers great performance
- Offers a secure grip
- Epic pop upon making a connection with the ball
- Features a balanced design
Cons of EASTON Ghost -10 ASA Bat
- Prone to breaks and cracks
De Marini is dedicated to innovative and refines its already existent designs from time to time. It is devoted to offering the most technologically advanced bats to its users. The bats designed by this company are for the players who want to stay ahead of the curve.
Ray DeMarini is the man behind this brand. He had fully obsessed with the sport and utilized a scientific approach towards understanding the requirements of the players. This helped him become one of the top bat manufacturers in the world.
DeMarini CF Zen bat is one of the most popular offerings by the brand in the segment of Fastpitch bats. What renders the model unique is the use of 3Fusion Handle Technology. This renders the design unique by distributing the energy from the barrel and the handle. This ensures that every ounce of power has been put into the strike.
Excellent response and pop are ensured by the Para flex Plus Composite material used in the bat design. This further imparts more power to the bat while hitting the ball. Overall, the bat promises a swift bat speed. What is interesting is that this Fastpitch bat from DeMarini has been approved for most of the leagues.
The new Paraflex+ Composite has been cured for ensuring consistency. The barrel has been exposed to an appropriate temperature for a specific period of time to design an utterly responsive barrel in the game. The streamlined design ensures better weight control. The 3Fusion system lowers vibrations and redirects the energy into the barrel.
CF Zen is one of the lightest offerings in the DeMarini Fastpitch bat series. Yet, the bat is highly responsive and is quite sturdy in its design. The handle design and the balanced swing weight lower the impact of vibrations. This bat has been designed for the players who want to outperform and outhustle. What is more interesting is that the brand is offering a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty over this product. This hints of the faith that the makers have in their offering.
Key Features of DeMarini CF Zen Bat
- 2.25-inch barrel diameter
- Balanced swing weight
- Features Paraflex composite barrel design
- 3-fusion handle design
- Approved for play in major leagues and tournaments
Pros of DeMarini CF Zen Bat
- Incredible swing speed
- Delivers exceptional performance
- Generates a lot of high speed
- Established better contact between the bat and the ball
Cons of DeMarini CF Zen Bat
- Doesn’t offer a great pop upon contact
The diamond gem collection from EASTON features the Amethyst. This particular model has been crafted with military-grade aluminum for increasing its durability. The cushioned grip adds to the convenience offered to the users. The grip helps the players have better control over their hits. If you want to dominate the game, then this is the bat you need to take along.
Amethyst 11 has been designed to feature a host of innovation from the makers. Apart from the convenient grip and the excellent durability, this bat promises a balanced swing weight. This is a great option for all the power hitters who want to walk into the game just to win.
Key Features of EASTON Amethyst Bat
- Constructed from ALX50 military grade aluminum
- Ideal for power hitters
- Ultra-thin handle promises comfortable grip
- Can be used in major leagues such as ISF/ISA/ASA
Pros of EASTON Amethyst Bat
- Is a durable offering
- Is quite affordable
- Offers a secure and comfortable grip to the users
- Features cool graphics
- Better control offered to overpower strikes
Cons of EASTON Amethyst Bat
- Dents easily
- Lacks pop
This ends our list of best fastpitch softball bats for 10u. Make sure you choose the bat that suits your gameplay.